Getting Ready

8 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


My sister yanked me really hard into the room and asked me what seemed to have been 1000 questions per second. She was so quick that I couldn't keep up with her in answering all of them.

"One at a time, Vanessa," Cassandra giggled. "You know we can't understand a word you're saying."

Vanessa slowed down and asked me one question at a time. "What happened at the coffee shop?"

I answered, blushing for the millionth time, "I saw Lee. He kissed me and had roaming hands."

"Where did he touch you?" Cassandra squealed.

"All over my torso. He was gentle with his hands, but he had a strong grip. Then, Lee wrapped his arms around me and kissed me."

"What did you do?" Vanessa asked.

"It felt so good, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer in the kiss. Then, the kiss elevated."

"How?" Cassandra added. It felt like they were tag-teaming me with questions.

"He put his tongue in my mouth. Then, he tried to slip his hand up my sweater and touch me. I stopped him from doing it. He said he did stuff like that to other girls in public before, but he didn't go further, and he said he understood if I didn't want to."

"Good," Vanessa sighed.

"But when we looked around, everyone was looking at us."
 My sister was laughing, but I couldn't see what's so funny. I could clearly see Cassanda felt the same because she was shaking her head. She then look at me with sympathy and asked, "Then, what happened?"

"I heard Lee talking to someone. I didn't know who it was at first, but I saw he was talking to Jongup when I looked up. Lee was like, 'Did you enjoy the show?' That's when I looked up and saw Jongup. He was so sad and had a look on his face as if he'd been betrayed. I don't know why, but I felt so guilty. When Jongup ran out of the coffee shop, Lee was talking trash about him. I couldn't listen to him anymore, so I told him I hated him and to leave me alone."

"Good for you. You don't deserve to be with someone who's such a jerk. But how good is he at tongue?"

"Cassie!"

"What?"

"I'm trying to tell you what happened to me and me and you're letting your lust blind you."

"Sorry, Mich-"

However, if you must know, yes, he's god with his tongue."

Cassie was squealing herself mute, which me made chortle and Vanessa laugh harder. "Well, if he's good, you're lucky."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter