Abduction Is Not A Mind Game

When I End The Days' Without You

2015 March( Few days after Day Daesang Awards)

 

Namjoo's Pov

 

So we were heading out back to the managment company and saw something I should have not seen. It's hunting me in the back of my mind. I tried to make as little noice as possible but I saw our CEO talking with someone. I went closer to get a better look and I saw a middle-aged man with Celine unnie agruing over a piece of paper.Contracts?

" Dad I'm not going to let you forfeit my contracts with the company!"

That must be her father.

" You need to learn to take over the business now for me. I cannot hold it much longer. Celine."

" I told you that I'm going to have nothing to do with you two if you two keep on fighting like cats over yarn."

"... You must be tired come lets just go home first."

" I don't even have a home in the first place. If you considering entering a house where you have to face the drunk acholics."

" Enough of your nonsense. I will deal with you later."

Then Cube's CEO handled out the termination of contract to Celine unnie dad.I was going to approach her and stop them in forcing her to leave Cube. She saw me.Taking the chance,I told her to run away. Which she did and I regret it with full remorse. I really did. And I can't stop crying now. Especially when all the members are asleep. We cannot help her alone. I need her. She was a mentor and guardian to me . I can't lose her now. I'm going to find a way to do that even the company stops me.

 

Bomi's Pov

 

I was asleep with Namjoo in the room. Eunji was out shooting some drama. Poor girl. She must be died tired by now. Then I heard muffled cries. I try ignore as much as possible. I don't wanna end up crying with her. Once I cry, my tears are unstoppable. But in fact, after hours she was still crying. Arghh I cannot stand it anymore. 

" Kim Namjoo will you please stop crying!!!" 

I shouted in frustration. 

No reponse. Strange?

"Namjoo ah." I went towards her bed. To my horror.Her eyes were red like bloodshot. Like an horror movie. I really want to scream but I know that my responsiblity as a unnie comes first.  I was hold my breath and asked her again.

" Namjoo ah. Don't scare unnie. Answer me!!!"

Her face is as pale as the moon light. I feared that something bad really happen to her.

" Bomi Unnie. Celine Unnie she...she...she"

" What Namjoo. Unnie is here tell me what happened."

" She is abducted."

 "WHAT!!!!" I fell back on the back. I know Namjoo wasn't kidding in this situation.

 

 

Celine POV

 

 

So this morning, when I was at my own apartment which I brought a year ago.

I still remember the lingering feeling of leaving the nest, my parents din't even know till some of their associates told. By then they were quick in a off and on relationship with each other which I don't disagree.Yet their relationship were quite rough at the first few years when I left mom to live with dad. Mom was upset because I was so certain about living with dad. I also transfer my school credits into, home schooling.She was mad but she knew better.

Quite sentimental of me to think of that. I love them both. Yet I am still running away. So finally my destiny and fears are being caught upon me within a day. Difficult I can say.So out of the blue my dear dear father showed up inoffice Cube's and then he was like a manic demanding that I terminate my contracts.I was like....

"Dad what???" After a year, he suddenly decides to show up in front of me?

 

 " Ah Mr Hong. Is been a while." (Mr Hong is Cube's CEO)

" Ah Mr Choi what brings you here."

" Oh to forfeit my daughter's contract with you."

"Your daughter, Sir???" looking puzzled.

I really chose the wrong timing to appear and my dad saw me.

"Her she is." Pointing at my direction. I wanted to run so bad. Mentally curse mentally.

This better be something good or else...........

"Celine your CEO don't that you are my daughter???"

I smiled sheeplessly to the both them.

"You and your privacy and life."

"Dad I'm not leaving Cube."

"You are."

"Too bad you will have to pay a big BIG big sum of money.There goes your new 'toys' father"

 

I was being scarstic but I do have a reason. My father is stingy person when it comes to spending things for others. I had little allowance from him, it's only my paternal grandparents later on who found out that he only provided boarding. And I practically didn't have any 'new clothes' to wear. My dad was forced to sign a contract from then on to give me at least a  $1000 USD a week. Hey he is freaking rich. So no complaints.

 

"No more running."he gripped my shoulder hard.

Why bother. Showing dominance at this point of time. Blahh. What a sore loser.

"So what are going to do.Huh! If you know me I can handle all the pain and my final request is BRING it ON!"

My dad face was getting redder and redder by seconds and Mr Hong stepped in.

"Maybe we all can sit and dicuss."

After a few moments. I spotted Namjoo hidding behind a office plant signaling me to run. So I really ran this time.

We both ran and ran. I took no notice that a few cars were following us. When we went to a residential area where is was quite dark considered it's only 5:30pm. Big bulky bodyguards suddenly surrounded us.I was knocked out the lights of me.I only heard muffled voices of ..........

" UNNIE!UNNIE!"

Harshness seems to be in place.

I could be died.

 Final breathe is upon my face yet I had no fear and remorse.

Life was hard and still is. I choose to turn a blind eye and fall into the darkness of my sub-consciousness.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ta-da another update. I have a few hours to spare so why not write another fanfic. Sorry about the fronts, I'm still trying to adjust and proofreading this story. Maybe after a few chaps I will get better?! So alot a feels for this chap. I know my character is quite rude. I know I'm rude to my parents. But how crueless sometimes elderly's can get.

Like Celine my home is like a place where I felt no love radiating. I love my family. But my independence is stronger than love. I hate that fact. 2 and half years to go. Study and skills first. Emotions last. I'm torturing myself seriously. Never mind I'm always like that. Sunshine or storm. I will kill all of the pain and people till I breath my last breathe.

Yeah this is the sad sorry how Celine got abducted.