Reality Is a Hard Fact

When I End The Days' Without You

 

Celine's Pov

 

March 2015

 

Last night I saw them again. Who did I see?" them"! I don't even want to describe them. It's crazy I shouldn't went to the back stage. But since Hayoungnie begged and nagged at me.So I went to the Daesang Awards 2015. I didn't give much attention to "them" till they announce the best Artist of the decade. I was quite shocked. There,her beautiful smile still outshone others. I was quite intriguing like a negative side of an magnet who is meeting the positive site. Truthfully I'm so happy that she and the others made it there. Then the PD called Apink to stand by for the next performance. As a sort a part manager,coordinator and also a performing arts trainer. I had to prepare them. As I approached the waiting room for the girls to change. A horrific moment occurred. They are walking towards me!!!!

" Hey does that worker there looks like someone we know?"

 The everlasting smart,intuitive makane Seohyun spoke out.I was greatly surprised by her statement and prompty ran into the waiting room.

The last words that I heard from them was.

"Maybe?"

I know myself. I was stupid and selfish. Those friends could still be there for me.

I just didn't had the courage to face it and them.

"Unnie, I need your help in changing!" Chorong shouted out.

Thank God. This will keep me from thinking about "them" again.

 

2006 Day of SM Talent Exam

 

"Truthfully speaking Celine. What got into you?"

My dear acquaintance,Yuri exclaimed.

I was then too bothered to answer her. I was staring at a direction which many concluded me of having a crush on Onew. But I was thinking about something which only Yuri noticed. 

" Nothing! Just some final mental practicing for my performance later" 

" No. I meant......look at your face. You look so haggard.It's as if you have been crying the whole night through!"

" No. Who told you that?!!" I defensively replied her.

 

2006 May(Five months before audition test)

 

"l love you. But I'm sorry...my dear. I cannot be with you."

" It's the nth time you told me.Mother!" 

"I....."

" Forget it! Throughout my live I try my best to make you and your loved ones happy.True I own it all to you for all the money you used to make me and raise me!"

Slap.Slap.Slap.Slap. She did it again.

" If you never wanted a baby in the first place....why did you have a surrogate father for me!"

She left hastily. Leaving me in slient empty house. 

That is my life. My family is filthy rich. I had no father. That's what everyone who came across me. They say my father was a bastard. So I am bastard daughter. My mom who only told me a few years back. She was pregnant with a donor . She didn't want to get married for all the reasons that I don't bother to listen. But it's true I have no father. Sometimes I feel so homeless but it's the appearance of her which made me coming back to earth.

 

Does life contain an meaning?

 

2006 February

 

"Hey class! We have a new addition."

A bored voice rang into my dear ears.I was sleeping. Till her voice rang into my ears.I opened my eyes slowly and found her standing in the front of the class.

"Hello everyone.I just arrived a few days earlier.Please take good care of me"

...Huh?....

" I almost forgot.My name is Stephanie Hwang and I'm a trainee of SM hailing from LA,Diamond Bar."

My ear perked up instantaneously.

" You can sit next Celine if you want or here in the front" 

She was searching for me through the desk 's of fake smiles and 'cool' kids.

"Looking for me? I'm Celine." I smiled brightly.

Hesitantly she walked towards the empty desk next to me. Then I went back to sleep. Ignoring all the nagging and teachings of my teachers. Mostly nagging about my tardiness. For the fact my family has pretty much influence in the school because the principal needed financial aid during tough times. My grandpa and my mom gave him a good sum a money and brought shares of the school. That's went I was suddenly being pull out of arts school in America and jump to a American International School in Korea which I don't even bother to remember it's name.

When it was lunchbreak, I grabbed my all stuff and left school through the front gate. Which the security guard who didn't give a damn.Most likely due to my mom's bribing. I was like a deliquent but not so much. I don't do drugs but I just tend to get things I hate out of my way.

I went to SM directly and started practicing till the dance instructor came.

I was what you call. A loner or a phantom. A person who seems to have a major presence but couldn't be seen most of the time. As I have said. I isolate myself. I had fear. Yet the only thing you should see about me is that I am talented. End of the story. No more words is needed to describe myself.

I was prepping myself for vocal lessons and then to my dismay......

" Hey you're from SM too???!!!! " 

A very loud,high-pitched voice shriek into my sensitive ears. Recognising her beautiful face. I walked towards her and replied.

" Yeah."

"OMG. We're are so gonna be besties." 

And she left. So has my soul.

 

What have you done to me???

 

Tiffany.

 

March 2015 ( a few days after Daesang Awards)

I had little time left.They are after me I knew and know it. Damn my life.

Tiffany I missed you. I 'm sorry. I love you my best friend.

I blackout.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry short Chapter. Wrote this on my phone on the way home.

About Celine's character I gain many insiprations from my own fantasy's around SNSD and Apink. As I had said and I say it again. Celine's rebelious character mostly comes from myself. I enjoy rock music and also profanities but I try hard to keep myself in check in order to be more "civilised". But the true fact that I'm also a loner and a phantom. That's why I was able to write this story.

Last note: I thank you all for reading and subscribing. If you like this story, tell me what direction you want me to take. I may put that in consideration. While for once, I feel confidence after gaining 8 subscribers. THank YoU thx. peace out.........