THE CHOIS

MEETING HIS HYUNG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This maybe short. Please enjoy ^^

 

 

“Trust me, my family will love you. My eomma is very kind and my appa too” Junmyeon assures Yifan, his boyfriend-who just proposed him few days ago-who grasps the steer like his life depends on it. Junmyeon Yifan’s arm soothing him.
Yifan can feel his sight getting blur, he loves Junmyeon dearly, but he is afraid that Junmyeon's family won’t accept him. He just dated Junmyeon for 2 months and he couldn’t hold himself from proposing him. Blame Junmyeon for being too kind and beautiful and nice and angelic and everything until Yifan is afraid that someone better will take Junmyeon from him. He can’t imagine watching Junmyeon with someone else, being lovey dovey and all. Once he saw Junmyeon hugged Kyungsoo, the guy from Psychology faculty, and Yifan literally wanted to jump off the cliff. Junmyeon is a medical student who will soon to be a doctor in a year and he himself is just an art student, and compare to psychology student, sure Kyungsoo will be the perfect match for Junmyeon. But then Junmyeon laughed at him because he doesn’t have romantic feeling to Kyungsoo and beside, Kyungsoo already has Jongin, and Jongin is a friend of Yifan in art faculty.
“Yifan?” Junmyeon calls.
“What about your brother? I heard from your ex that he is the worst”
Yixing-Junmyeon's ex-told him once that Junmyeon’s hyung was the worst and Yixing himself decided to back away. Don’t ask Yifan how he knew Yixing.
“Who said so? Yixing? Oh come on, Yixing just realized he never loved me in the first place. And don’t forget that he is indeed straight and married to Jihyun. I’m glad that my cousin is the one he is married to. My hyung just made him realized it”
Yifan scowls. “By punching him?” 
“Oh my God Yifan! Minho hyung is not that bad. And can we just get in? Because we are almost late” Junmyeon starts losing his patient now. “You want to meet my family or not?”
Yifan sighs. He knows he needs to do this or he can’t marry Junmyeon.
“Okay” He finally says. “Kiss?”
Junmyeon smiles but then pecks Yifan’s lips. He takes his hand, intertwines his fingers with his. “You’ll be fine”
I hope so
--
“Eomma Appa! I’m home” Junmyeon calls, looking around to find his beautiful eomma.
Yifan stiffs behind him. He sends his prays to God hoping that everything will be fine.
“Hey baby you’re home”
A middle aged woman peeks from the kitchen, smiles at them. It is that kind of heartwarming smile until Yifan can’t hold himself to smile too.
“Oh hey to you too! Wait a second, eomma will clean this mess” And she disappears from their sight again.
“Come, let’s meet appa, maybe he is in the backyard” Junmyeon takes Yifan’s hand and drags him to his backyard.
“Appa” Yifan could hear Junmyeon calls his father. His heart beats faster than ever. 
“Hey Jun, you’re home. And who is this young man? Your boyfriend huh?” 
“Appa please” 
That man grins, showing his dimples. Now Yifan knows how Junmyeon got that dimples from.
“Sir, Wu Yifan imnida. It’s an honor to finally meeting you” Yifan takes his hand out and Junmyeon’s appa accepts his hand “I’m Siwon. Chinese?” 
“Yes sir” 
“Yifan is Chinese Canadian appa” Junmyeon adds.
“Wow! That answered my question about your height and your handsome figure. No wonder my son is falling for you” Siwon laughs and messes his son’s locks.
“Baby, why do you love messing with Junmyeon?” The woman from before walks to them and links her arm to his husband.
“Yifan, this is my lovely wife, Sooyoung. Beautiful isn’t she?”
Yifan answers it with a smile and bows to her. “Such a pleasure ma’am”
“Such a gentleman! You had good eyes Junmyeon” She pinches Junmyeon's chubby cheek. “Eomma!” and Junmyeon pouts.
“See Yifan, Junmyeon is still a baby” She chuckles. “Now come on, let’s have a lunch. I think Minho will come any minutes.”
Yifan can feel his body froze.
--
“So tell us Yifan, how did you two meet?” Siwon asks after he swallows his food. His wife’s dish is always mouth-watering. “He must be playing hard-to-get things right? Just like his eomma did to me before” and he winks to his wife, earning a pinch on his waist.
“Not really sir, he just made me down on my knees because I fell too hard for him. At that time when I saw he cured my friend who got a big deep cut when we prepared our stage-that was when I fell for him. He looked like an angel back then with his white coat”. Yifan smiles, reminiscing the way he met Junmyeon for the first time.
Junmyeon turns to him, “Really? An angel?”
Yifan blushes, “Yes, bu—“
“OH MY GOD! Is that a ring? On your finger Jun?” His eomma gasps. Her hand grasps Junmyeon’s and admires it. “Woaah, so beautiful! Is this from you yifan?”
“Yes Ma’am, and—“
“YOU PROPOSED HIM?” Her lips turned to o-shape.
“Who proposed who eomma?” A deep voice suddenly breaks the happy aura that radiates before.
“Oh hey there my baby. How’s the hospital?” She asks her older son. Smile etches on her face.
“Fine” Minho kisses his eomma’s cheeks and turns to his appa, “I see you are home appa”
“Uh hum, courtesy of your brother” Siwon answers and continue his lunch.
“Hey my favorite dongsaeng, how’s college?” Minho pecks Junmyeon’s crown.
Junmyeon grins and hugs his brother’s waist. “Can’t wait to join you at the hospital”
Minho smiles and ruffles Junmyeon’s hairs. Suddenly his eyes catches someone sits beside his baby brother.
“And you are?” Minho asks. His big froggy eyes turn small, judging Yifan.
Yifan gulps. This is bad.
“I’m Wu Yifan, glad to see you, hyungnim” Yifan take out his hand but Minho just stays still and glances at his brother. His eyes ask for explanation.
“Uh.. Yifan is my boyfriend hyung. Don’t be too harsh” Junmyeon take Minho’s hand and link it with Yifan’s. “Now sit and have lunch with us”
Minho takes a sit beside his eomma and across Yifan at the same time, sending deathful glares to him.
Yifan finds it is hard to breathe, moreover to swallow his food under Minho’s intense glares.
Junmyeon can sense how nervous his boyfriend is and he intertwines their fingers together.
Feeling Junmyeon’s soft fingers on his makes him a little bit relaxed.
“So now back to the topic, did you propose my son Yifan?” She sends those sparkling eyes to Yifan, hoping for a yes. She already loves Junmyeon’s boyfriend and she will be ecstatic to have in law like him.
“Baby, you make him scared. Calm down” Siwon his wife’s arm.
“You what? Proposed him? Wait a second. Junmyeon, is this a joke?” Minho hastily puts his spoon on the plate and glares to Junmyeon. “And you, you really proposed him? You have the nerve huh?” Minho sends his dirty look to Yifan. 
“Choi Minho, can we eat in peace? You can continue this later” Siwon breaks the tension.
“Sure appa. And you, Yifan, don’t ever try to run away from me”
I’m so dead.
---
It is so tense. At least for Yifan. Minho keeps glaring at him, holding Junmyeon’s hand like telling Yifan that Junmyeon is precious for him.
“Hyung.. stop it..” Junmyeon hates th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter