Final

Eye Smile Prince

'Kkeuteomneun teoneol sogeul geonindaedo
Igyeonael su isseo
And let me say
Good bye baby good bye baby
Ijen gwaenchanha without you'

 

(JR)

We had just finished recording for the new MV and I was exhausted to say the least. All this dancing, singing and drama; you think I would have been used to it by now. It's just...well...this song. It reminds me of what I have to lose. Heh, I guess that's why our manager kept complimenting me on my acting and emotive skills. But what he doesn't know is that wasn't acting, all that emotion was real, 100% of it. All I could think about was him.

(BAEKHO)

He wasn't himself today. Hardworking, optimistic JR was gone. Replaced with a lonely, distant figure. I don't like it. I mean, I know the song was about a breakup but he was just way too intense. Throwing pillows, punching everything, eating a fish. (A/N I really don't get that bit!) It seemed way to natural, like he wasn't acting. If something happened to him, I don't know what I would do. I really hope he's alright.

(JR)

In the minibus, on the way back to our dorm, Baekho noticed that I wasn't quite myself. I usually fall asleep on Ren but tonight I couldn't even close my eyes.

"Jonghyun, you don't look so good. You ok?"

No. No I am not. I thought, I am on the verge of tears here. Please don't make me talk!

"Yeah. I'm good just too excited for the MV to sleep." I tried my hardest to sound optimistic, I don't think he bought it.

Once we got back to the dorm I couldn't face dinner. So many merry faces, it was just too much. I walked as quickly as I could, trying not to catch too much attention, towards my room, shut the door, collapsed onto my bed and let my emotions flow. I don't know how long I spent there. Could have been hours, days, weeks it didn't really matter to be honest. I just needed to do this, cry and cry until it felt better. When that would be I did not know, all I knew was that here nothing mattered. Just me and my sorrows.

SMASH!

"Damn, stupid door! Ow!"

Startled, I looked up to see the clumsy 'tiger' hopping while clutching his toe in pain. Ordinarily I would have cracked up so badly but I really didn't feel like it this time. I think he knew. After about 30 seconds of grimacing and not so great language he limped up to me and sat on the bed opposite to mine -which was actually his. 

"Jonghyun," He always used my real name when he talked to me, I liked that. "I know there's something wrong, your eyes are all red and puffy. Have... you been crying?"

I put on a brave face, "Nope, I was just...umm... rubbing my eyes really hard. You know, after a really long day I'm real tired." A smile tried to form on my lips.

"Heh. That tear-stained pillow says otherwise. So your either gonna tell me what happened or I'm gonna have to tickle it out of you!"

Despite what he looks like behind the camera Baekho can really be so caring sometimes. In a Baekho-ish sort of way. I stayed silent.

"I did warn you!"

Suddenly an eruption of laughter came from Baekho's mouth and he commenced tickling me with all his might. I couldn't help but let out a little smile but pretty soon I was as lively as he was. Laughing, screaming. My problems seemed to melt away. After about a minute we were both so tired out, we fell on the floor with him sitting on top of me. His smile was so adorable. Wait, what! The way it reached up to his eyes, like a prince. Baekho the 'eye-smile prince'. Am i actually thinking this? It was like the Earth stood still. Just him and me. He leant towards me slowly and...

BANG!

"Shoot! Blinking door!" Has no-one heard of knocking! Oh Ren, just had to be you. "Does anyone want some- Sorry am I interrupting something?"

The position Baekho and I were in was, well, a little awkward to say the least. Ren's face didn't really help either.

"Well, well, well. What have we here? I never thoug- ow! What the heck was that for?!" A pillow had gone flying across the room and landed in the maknae's face. No prizes for guessing where it came from. "Okay, okay. I'll leave, but this is not the end of our discussion."

The door was slammed shut.

"Umm... soo well." Baekho started as he slid off of me and stood up, clearly embarassed, " I think I'll call it a night."

As he shuffled towards the door it hit me, he was the source of my sadness. I had to do something before someone else did. Abruptly, I scrambled up off the ground and headed for the boy. My arms reached forward and embraced him in a tight hug feeling his heart beat quicken. He tensed and then slowly relaxed. I finally got what I wanted; my eye-smile prince.


Hehe! Finished my first fanfic/oneshot, yay! I might carry this on so please tell me what you think in the comments and upvote or subscribe! Thank you so much for reading, Kamsa!♥