Jealousy

Loving you

Eunbi's POV.

I was at Yeoido Park walking and resting my eyes from the work I have been doing in my room. It's my last year of High School and i wanted to make an impression to the teachers that i have learnt well in their steps. I also wanted to get a boyfriend cause all my life from ever since i was born, I have been bullied and i needed a boyfriend to sheild me from all a the bullying i will get time to time. At that moment, I accidenally hit a man and my bag fell off my shoulder. I was wearing a short miniskirt and a crop top plus i was carrying a hand bag to lossen my shoulders. The man apologised and said,"Gwenchana? Nomu mianhae!" After saying that he picked up my bag and i said,"Nae, are you ok? Nomu mianhae I didn't see you infront of me..." I swept of the dust on my shirt and skirt and made sure my skirt did not expose any part of me. He then said," I should be the one saying sorry... Whats your name maybe we could meet up next time as friends ^_^ I'm Chen you can call me Jongdae if your not comfortable with Chen." "Im Park Eunbi nice to meet you :)." 

The both of us chatted about our lives until when it was time for me to go back home. I actually found out that he was a year older than me and he was from sihueng. He asked if I needed a ride home but i told him i actually live nearby so i didn't need a car ride. He wanted to send me home and I immediately agreed. While walking we chatted a lot more and I had a few laughs while talking. The both of us exchanged numbers before I entered my home.

Chen's POV. 

I was so nervous just now at first Eunbi and I were complete strangers but after talking for half an hour we became friends. I think that I have to really talk to her more.

ChenChen:

Hey.

ParkEunbi:

Hi... why'd you message me?

ChenChen:

Nothing juz bored whatcha doin?

ParkEunbi:

Juz came out from the shower ,on the way to study table to study ,its my final year at high school.

ChenChen:

Hwaiting! You can do it! Where are you goin after high school?

ParkEunbi:

For that im still not sure... But when im sure i'll tell you.

ChenChen:

Talk to you later I have a schedule and can't be late.

ParkEunbi:

Arraseo Hwaiting Chen oppa!

ChenChen:

Gomawo!

 

Park Eunbi's POV.

Chen and I met for a few months already and no one not even the reporters spotted us hanging out. Chen was aware and afraid that we would be caught but i told him i always hang out at a place no one would expect me to. One fine afternoon, Chen and i was hanging out a Yeoido Park when suddenly...

Benji: BOO!

Eunbi: OMG! f-ing hell what was that?!

I turned around and saw my ex-classmate, Benji.

Benji: Remember me?

Eunbi: Yes I do....*rolls eyes and sulks*

Benji: Don't do that! I hate you doing that!

Eunbi: Whatever.....

Chen's POV.

I watched the both of them chat and bickker like little kids, Eunbi would laugh like hell and sometimes even when I wanted to remind her Im right beside her she wouldn't listen. 

Benji: Hey stop already, whose this guy beside you?

Eunbi: Oh i almost forgot this is Jongdae you can call him chenchen if u want. :) Chen this is Benji my ex-classmate.

Chen: Hey.

Benji: Hey and oh where did we stop?

Eunbi: The part where u farted? LOLOLOL

The two of them continued to chat like there's no tomorrow. In my heart, I felt really jealous about the way she talked to him, I really wanted to punch Benji but i held it in incase there were any reporters around and incase Eunbi would feel hurt. I told Eunbi I had schedule soon and she walked me to sm ent. with Benji. When I entered sm the two were gone but i could feel their presence near the sm building. I wanted to tell someone about my jealousy against Benji but i couldn't just tell any staff member or anyone i know, i immediately ran to the practice room to meet my members. 

 

 

Authors note:

Finally done with my very first chapter! Anyways hello AFF ppl Im Audrey(real name but not used often) and im only 13 juz nice past te he age limit to have a AFF acc. If you ppl have anything u wanna ask you can ask me on Instagram(weirdly_exotic) and please do follow me. 

XOXO <3 ^_^