fin

CUTE CHANKAI STORY NO DEATH

chanyeol!! is!! border collie by the way!!

also this is just a mess lmao

 


 

 

The doorbell rings, startling Jongin awake when he apparently dozed off while watching television. Chanyeol, who is quietly resting on the recliner, springs out of the seat and onto Jongin, knocking the air out of him. He bounces excitedly on him, his fluffy tail wagging back and forth.

 

“Jongin, Jongin, Jongin!” He says excitedly, “There’s someone at the door! Quick, quickly, now!!” Jongin groaned at the pain his pup caused when he basically threw himself onto his own body. He gently shoved Chanyeol off as he lifted himself off of the sofa. While approaching the door, Chanyeol is right behind Jongin, hands gripping onto his shoulders while he bounces up and down excitedly.

 

It’s not even supposed to take a minute to get to the door, but with Chanyeol all up in his personal space, it takes at least three minutes while he avoids bumping into any furniture.

 

Before Jongin opens the door, he turns around to look up at his pup. “Chanyeol, calm down.” Jongin rubs at his eye, trying to rid it of sleep. Chanyeol, being an obedient hybrid, stops bouncing like a child, but his smile still stays on his face. “I don’t want you to go sniffing around my friend, especially at his crotch and , understand?” It’s a habit Jongin couldn’t train Chanyeol out of.

 

A pout forms on his lips, head bowed down slightly. “I’ll try hard too…”

 

Jongin turns around, muttering more to himself than Chanyeol, “Well, at least you’ll try.”

 

Jongin unlocks the door, slowly reaching the handle. He turns it and opens the door, finding Kyungsoo standing behind it. His intimidating owl-like eyes stare up at Jongin and then glance over to Chanyeol, who bends his knees slightly to hide behind Jongin from the piercing gaze. On one of Chanyeol’s pointed ears, one of the tips fold a little, appearing a little frightened.

 

“Hey, Kyungsoo.” Jongin smiles, moving aside to welcome his friend.

 

Kyungsoo returns the smile, lips forming into a heart. “Hey,” He lifts his hands up, revealing a box. “I brought some cake.” He steps inside, walking over to the kitchen counter.

 

Chanyeol is still behind Jongin as he closes the door. He leans down to whisper into his owner’s ear. “He’s scary looking…” Jongin chuckles, bringing a hand up to ruffle the boy’s hair, right between his two pricked ears.

 

“Don’t worry. As long as you don’t get on his bad side, he’s pretty nice.” He pulls his hand away from Chanyeol and starts walking, the boy following not too far behind. “See, he even brought us cake for his first visit!” Chanyeol smiles, bouncing in his walk while he claps like a child.

 

Kyungsoo’s already sitting on one of the chairs at the dining table, smiling when he sees both Jongin and Chanyeol. The cake rests on the counter behind him. “So, that’s Chanyeol?”

 

Jongin scoffs, rolling his eyes as he grabs a seat. “No, this is obviously Baekhyun.”

 

Hearing the name of his Sehun’s pet, Chanyeol’s ears perk up. “Baekhyun? Baekhyun is here?” He looks expectantly at Jongin, who only shakes his head. The boy’s ears fall sideways a bit, lips forming a pout. Poor pup can be easily disappointed.

 

“He doesn’t seem all that bad from what you told me before.” Kyungsoo notes, looking up and down at Chanyeol’s tall figure. “But, dear god, why is he so tall?”

 

The pout still remains on Chanyeol’s lips when he answers Kyungsoo, “Jongin told me I was dropped when I was a small pup.” Jongin chuckles nervously, grabbing Chanyeol’s shoulder and bringing him down. He whispers something to him, and then Chanyeol nods, skipping happily to his room. Once the door is shut with a click, Kyungsoo stands up and smacks Jongin behind his head.

 

“What the hell! That’s not something you’re not supposed to say to your pet!” And Kyungsoo goes on with a lecture about treating your pet hybrid correctly and not putting bad things into their minds. During the lecture, Chanyeol exits his room to get his mp3 player, but sees Jongin being scolded by Kyungsoo. Immediately he runs up to Kyungsoo and tries to drag him away, but somehow Kyungsoo managed to do a reversal that lead to Chanyeol being in a headlock.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry!!” He says in a flurry, hands gripping tightly onto Kyungsoo’s arm. “I just want to protect master!!” Jongin quickly springs up from his seat and forces Kyungsoo off of Chanyeol, but is now being backed up into a corner by the shorter male.

 

With his hands raised in defense, Jongin tries to calm Kyungsoo down. “Hyung, I can explain!”

 

“No explanation is needed.” Jongin flinched when he saw Kyungsoo move his hand towards him by the slightest inch.

 

Then, out of nowhere, Chanyeol appeared right in front of Jongin and Kyungsoo. He walked behind Jongin and wrapped his long arms around him, trapping him. Jongin couldn’t breathe when he felt himself being lifted up when Chanyeol stood straight and tall.

 

“Don’t hurt my master, please!” His ears were folded slightly, tail slowly moving back and forth. “Jongin isn’t a bad person! He really loves me and cares for me and sleeps with me when I get scared or when there’s thunderstorms—”

 

Jongin whispers harshly into Chanyeol’s ear, “Get to the point!”

 

“Please stop hurting my master!” Chanyeol hugs Jongin tightly, nearling suffocating the living daylights out of him. Kyungsoo sighs, anger boiling down. At least Chanyeol’s causing more damage to Jongin than Kyungsoo intended with his fists.

 

“why don’t you have some cake, chanyeol?” kyungsoo suggests. chanyeol perks up at the word cake and lets go of jongin, heading to a drawer in the kitchen and grabbing a spoon. jongin breathes in fresh air and watches as his pet hybrid open the box, eyeing the delicious cake

 

he takes a bit out of the cake, enjoying the sweet flavor. but then chanyeol started to cough violently

 

“oh my god aREY OU OKAY?!?” jongin runs over to chanyeol who continues to cough “what kind of cake did u bring kyugnsoO!???”

 

the small boy smiles innocently, “i brought chocolate. does he hate it or……?”

“KyunGSOO YOU FOOL” jongin yells holding his pet “DOGGIES CANNOT EAT CHOCOLATES”

 

“oops”

 

“cHANYEOL” JONGIN DESPERATELY SCREAMS AT HIM, “HANG IN THERE BUDDY IM GONNA GET A DOCTOR”

 

“wait…….” the coughing has died down, but he feels weak, “jongin……….. i need to say—” a violent cough “i need to say something……….”

 

jognin holds his puppy staring at him with sad eyes “what is it……….buddy?”

 

chanyeol smiles weakly, “i just swallowed it the wrong way.”

 

jongin drops chanyeol and walks out the door “im going somewhere”

 

a minute later a scream is heard outisde

 

“did jongin jump”

 

“mASTERRRRRR NOOOOOO”

 

[ghostly image of jongin] i’ll forever be in ur heart chanyeollie dont forget to clean after urself

 

the end