the friendship

The teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LE pov
It’s my first day here , oh look at this class , it’s so organized , I’m totally excited to join such lessons !
Let me first introduce myself , I go by the name of Elly , the main Rapper in a girl group called Exid …
I started writing some of our songs , but I ended with composing them and being responsible of the music and the back tons ,that’s why my manager subscribed me in those lessons to get more knowledge about the composition world … I stared around , it seems like people here are interrested in music and arts , you already know guys that it's a pride for every idol to write and compose his own music … That’s why I’m here , I’m ready to get more attention from my fans after seeing how did I improved before our next comeback …
 

Elly  chose a place next to the white board , sitting in front of a computer and checking this program over here for treating the voice with digital effects… She was actually too busy as you already know the life of Idols but she wanted to be in this class, however one thing really surprised her , that none from the students there know her…
it comforted her and leaded her to assist on attending this class every week ..
 

30 minute left  , and none came over here to start the lesson , yet people started doing their work like they don’t even need a teacher … until , one tall man , knocked the door and entered holding his own computer , papers , and two board pens…
 

LE seriously was about dying after seeing him , she didn’t thought that she may see someone famous as him , giving lessons for trainee … she couldn’t even move or bow for him as his pupils did ..
In fact , Elly was Gray’s fan , since he debuted … She knew everything about him , but she couldn’t say any word especially when he got closer to her , bowing again , greeting and introducing her for her new friends , besides that smile he sent  almost melted her pure heart …
she thanked him and them and she backed to her place .. stealing some sights on him while he was about starting the new lesson …
-“I’m sorry guys , I  was late because of traffic jam..”
He smiled , looking to all the pupil then he added : “ So my people , since today someone special joined us I’m gonna tell you that we will make a new table time , because she has to start from the beginning so if someone thinks that he need to repeat the lessons again he can join us , I will fix a date and I will tell you guys …”
 Elly felt so special , so she stood up and bowed for him besides she thanked him for this effort that he gonna made for her…

It was only 2 hours , with much work , self ,pair and group work.. Lee sung hwa shii did his best to let them understanding everything  , he was that hard-worker , who doesn’t use his fame to show up or his skills just for himself , however he was that one who wants to spread it to get more perfect music …


Elly Kept attending his classes ,every Saturday even when she had to take care of the promotion , she was that tired , with black circles under her eyes , she couldn’t eat well , yet Gray’s class was her only cure …She couldn’t get enough from his smell when he got closer to her to explain something hard for her …
 

It can't be real seiously ..... Does she started loving him ? No she mustn’t do su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter