Contestant One : Kayla

The Crying Games
 
black%20star_zpsgtdam7lg.gif
heartroses_zps426f982c.png
blackdivider_zps7fe41906.png

STORY ONE: KAYLA

The slight creak on the door alerted Seung Ki like when someone heard a broken tree branch in the middle of the night. Hastily, he threw away the magazine (adult) in his grasp before resting his hands at the back of his head.

“How was it?" The seventeenth year old teen was lying half-ly on the bed in a completely unabashed way. "So, did you do it?” He narrowed his gaze on her, carefully followed her every moment.

Their room was connected via a intermediate door but he spent more sleeping in this room and only shifted to his own room to play online computer games. More than that, he was co-habiting the same bed with his stepsister, Kay that was three years older than him.

“Hey,” His forehead creased, it irked him when she didn't respond him the way she obliged to.

The uniform girl who just came from the other side of the door didn't say anything. The sounds of the closing door began to fill up the room as she slowly let go of it handle after some times. She hated it - the door closing's sound - it reminded her of those traumatize night when her stepbrother would sneak into her room and......did her, every time he pleased.

Kayla came to the well-known family at the age of ten. Her stepbrother, Seung Ki, didn't live inside that house until he returned Korea last year. It started with slight tapping over the shoulder to ravish her ity at the age of fifthteen. Kayla wasn't a mute. There had been a time, in fact many times that she wanted to tell but it all futile when one night, her stepmother saw what happened behind that door, and she just turned her back on her - slammed the door hard, not only deafened her hearing, but also shutting down the slightest hopes, the fragments of trust that she always thought it existed. At the age of fifthteen, she came to realize semething - living with a family that willing to adopt her, to replenish her lives once again, to breathe life back into her after so long in the orphanage - she had no right to say "no".

"Yah, are you deaf?" He sat up and angled his body to the bed's edge. "Did you do the abortion or not?" His bellowing filled up the sparse room, which barely furnished; only a bed placed in the middle, a small dresser and a table lamp. Not even mirror was provided. If Kayla needed those, she would have to go to Seung Ki's room. It was Seung Ki's brilliant idea after all. Only that way, the shy stepsister of him would defenselessly come to him though he knew that she detested him more than he could ever imagined but he didn't care. Even his parents didn't, why would he?

Her hands dropped weakly to her side while her body remained facing the closed door before her; her shoulder racked with sobs and in no time, her muffled cries resounding within the room.

"Yes..." her cracked voice tinted with sorrowfulness, hollowness. "I've done it," she threw punches against the door, hard repeatedly.

"I killed my baby..." her body fell flatly on the floor where she continuously hit on her chest, to unleash the stuffy feeling entrapped from within.

blackdivider_zps7fe41906.png