1 =

Fate Or Not?

 

Park Jino, a shy yet bubbly girl who's addicted to kpop was what people known you as. It has always been your dream to debut as an idol under YG's company. You really looked up to 2NE1 because they were the ones who inspired you to have such a passion for music. You would lock yourself in your own room by the time you came home after school and start watching YouTube videos of 2NE1. You swore you were their number 1 fan. Posters glued on every inch of your room, and piles of 2NE1 albums slathered all over your CD collection. 

However, you were more into the rapping type of music after watching a few of GD's released solo mvs. 2NE1 was still number one in your heart since they were the roots for your passion in music. 

Just like any other trainees in the kpop industry, you participated in the audition and then got sent to Korea if talent was approved by YG which is highly rare. Before you knew it, your dream was slowly coming to reality. You were fortunate enough to be the few selected ones to be trained under YG individually to better improve your talent ability. 

 

 

It was finally the day you were getting ready to aboard on your flight to Korea, astonished that this was actually happening.  This day was definitely something you would never forget. The feeling of leaving home was unforgettable. All the tears your family shed as they watched you in agony, leaving for your flight. It was difficult leaving your family to pursue your dream from a far away distance where you had no idea when you could ever see them again. 

"Mom, please don't cry.." You cloaked with tears descending from your cheeks as you held your sobbing mother's hands. 

"Make sure to eat healthy, get the right amount of sleep, don't stress yourself too hard, if life gets too tough out there for you, phone me and-" 

"Mom, I'll be fine." You reassured your mother. Considering you were all she had in her life after your father passed away from alcohol overdose, it made her worried sick. 

Slowly releasing your mother's hand made your heart ache. But you knew this was what you wanted. You continued to proceed onto the plane as you looked back at your mother one last time who was trying even harder not to allow anymore tears to form. 

"JINO SARANGHAE!" Your mother cried out loud, making you feel even more remorseful. You forced a smile and signalled a "fighting" sign with your fist. 

During the flight, your stomach was filled with mixed emotions. No words could explain how excited you were to land onto the city of Korea and begin your training with YG. 

I'm going to be a trainee..... at YG's company.. I'm going to become a trainee.... at YG's company... These thoughts were running through your mind repetitively. You still just couldn't believe. 

Finally the long, stuffy flight has came to an end. You boarded off the plane and proceeded to a five-star hotel you were assigned to. You've never been to a five-star hotel before, so you were very anticipating in seeing your room. 

You scanned your hotel card and walked in a dim lit, dark beige coloured room. A bathroom with clear glass doors, a white queen sized bed, and an amazing night view of Seoul city can be seen through huge glassed windows. Dropping your belongings the moment you entered your room, you made your way to the giant glass windows and observed the night life of Seoul in shock. The view in front of view was beautiful. You were definitely looking forward to your new life in Seoul. 

 

 

8:00 AM

Your room was brightly surrounded by the morning sunlight of Seoul city from your big glass windows. 

You were awakened by an early phone call from a number with an area code you didn't recognize, but picked it up instantly. Knowing it could be from YG. You sat up straight and cleared youe throat before answering. 

"Jino speaking." 

"Jino, hi! It's Dara from 2NE1!"

You covered your mouth, holding in your inner fangirl as hard as possible. 

"Oh my gosh! Hiiii!" 

"Did you sleep well? How was your flight here to Korea?" 

"U-um yes I slept well! And the flight was good, a bit jet lagged though haha..."

"Oh don't worry, you'd adjust to Korea in no time! I know it's a bit early in the morning right now but I'm calling here to pick you up from your hotel to bring you to the YG building." 

"R-right now?!"

"Haha yup! Yang Hyungsuk was urgent to get you in training right away. Go grab yourself some breakfast down in the buffet. No rush, you've got plenty of time to get ready. We'll be there in about an hour or two!"

"O-okay, I'll get ready right now."

"Alright! See you later Jino~"

And the phone call had ended. You took a deep breath, and went down the hotel buffet to grab your meal of the day. You got changed and did everything as you were told. 

At exactly 10:00 AM, you received a knock on your hotel room. Without peeking at the peep hole, you opened the door and saw Dara standing in front of you. She smiled brightly before greeting. 

"Good morning!"

"Oh, you're here! Let me grab my suitcase!" 

As you both headed down to the chauffeur's car, Dara talked to you about what your training in YG would be like. 

"Are you nervous?" 

"Yes, I'm very nervous. But excited!"

"I remember when I was a trainee back then. Full of passion and anxiety. At first, it's going to be tough. But all you need to remember, is to always believe in yourself. Don't ever give up. Every day, you're already one step closer in debuting."

Dara gave many helpful tips and advices along the way to the YG building. You got to confess your love for 2NE1 during the car ride and was able to ask for an autograph along the way. Seemed like Dara was your first YG friend you've made out of the whole YG family you have yet to meet. 

 


Sorry for the really short and boring chapter! I was so urgent to post at least one chapter out for you guys. I really hate writing the starting point of my stories because there's not much action going on. 

Bare with me and keep on reading! I promise you the story gets better after a couple chapters later :)