Help me...

Silent Night

Jiyeon opened her eyes in mid-night... Heart is fast beating with sweat on her forehead... She hurries to touch her neck... Then she sighs...

" the truth... It's just nightmares.. =_= " she always dreams like this when the rain started straining in silent night of full moon unconsciously. The scary woman always hunts her... Jiyeon gets out from her bed and walk to down stair for drinking water.

" rains again... " she mumbled.

BANG!!!!!!! (sound out from up stair as something is crushed)

" sound seems from my room... " Jiyeon holds a stick and walks to up stair quietly...

KREK...!

Jiyeon opened the door... White light is shining widely in the room till Jiyeon has to wear black glasses 8(~... She looks up to the roof... Her room's roof is the sky now=.= but lucky her that the rain was stopped...

She is very angry then she walks toward the white light... She saw big white wings from that man's back who is leaning on the floor... The wings are little broken. Jiyeon has never seen unbelievable things like this before. She tried not to scare of. ( is there a wings man too?) Jiyeon thinks.

" Ya!get up! " Jiyeon pokes his back with the stick. Suddenly, those big wings became small that made Jiyeon shocked. The strange man lay on...

" help... " then he fainted.

" help your head!=.= look to the roof! It is broken now! (>O<") " but she stopped her speech when she saw blood is bleeding hardly from the man's mouth and dark spot on over his body... She forced herself to help that strange person. Tok!Tok!Tok!..

. " Jiyeon-ssi ! What's happened?! " servants is shouting.

" nothing, it's just a sound that I dropped of from my bed ^.^' " Jiyeon made an excuse.

" maybe really serious....! " her aunt said.

" nothing,aunt:D please back to ur relaxing"

" ok... So.. I go now:o "

" yes xD " when they already left, Jiyeon started to save that guy without turn the light on... ( no need to use the electronic light!=.= if the moon light is shining to the room now ) Jiyeon covers him a blanket then she fell asleep in the corner of bed... ........................