Oneshot

Come On

“I’m not sure on whether we should go on with this,” she nervously fiddled around with the box that she had in her hands before casting a glance towards the girl standing in front of her.

The story went like this actually, Irene was planning on confessing her love towards a certain girl and since it was her first time asking someone out, she went for help to Seulgi.

It was quite a surprise for Irene to be honest, when Seulgi sensed the growing attraction between her and Wendy.

She was more suited to be a hunting bear rather than a teddy bear, if Irene must say.

And now that her feelings had grown deeper for the Canadian girl, she wanted to ask Wendy to be hers before someone else beats her to it.

“Seriously unnie? We’ve gotten this far, you can’t give up!” Seulgi reached out to grab the older girl’s shoulders, shaking her vigorously and pointing to the flowers along with the candle-lit dinner they had prepared at the balcony.

Not to mention that they had some difficulties in setting up the dinner at their not-so-big balcony but it was Seulgi’s idea anyways.

“A-Alright then,” Irene nodded timidly and it wasn’t long after that they heard the password of their dorm being punched in.

“There she is,” she hurriedly gave Irene a thumbs up and mouthed a good luck before rushing towards their bedroom, pretending to be asleep with their maknae to give the two lovebirds some time of their own.

Irene swore that she could hear her own heartbeat the moment Wendy stepped into their dorm.

“I’m home-“

It didn’t took her long to have a confused look on her face, seeing the lightly-dimmed living room and their leader who were still up at that hour.

She didn’t expect to see any of the girls still up since she did went home a bit late after sending off her friend at the airport.

“Seunghwan ah,” the older out of the two took in a deep breath as she slowly made her way towards Wendy, clutching on the box that she had in her hands.

“What is this unnie?”

“I-I uhm,” Irene fidgeted in her spot for a moment before slowly getting down on one knee, holding out her hand to grab Wendy’s.

It was then Wendy finally managed to grasp what was happening and she couldn’t help but to smile at the cuteness of their leader on even coming up with something like this just to ask her out.

Wendy had long known about Irene’s feelings for her and thankfully, the feelings were mutual between the two.

“Yes unnie?”

“Son Seunghwan, will you go out with me?” Irene nervously muttered under her breath as she looked into the pair of eyes that got her to fall in love so crazily with, placing the box in her other palm to show the rings that she had bought in advance.

“Of course I will, silly Irene-unnie. You can get up now,” Wendy chuckled softly as she motioned the other girl to get back up on her feet to which Irene embarrassingly complied with.

Her face were flushed at the thoughts of her probably looking a tad silly in front of Wendy but it was soon erased when Wendy, swept her off her feet and brought her to the couch.

“W-Wendy ah.”

“Just relax unnie,” Wendy gently smiled as she straddled Irene on the couch, causing Irene to take in a deep breath at the sight of the beautiful girl on top of her.

Wendy slowly let her hand creep under Irene’s shirt and caressed the leader’s firm stomach as she leaned in to mark the girl on her neck with a love bite.

“What about dinner?” Irene murmured breathlessly as she instinctively wrapped her arms around Wendy’s neck, shutting her eyes under the touch of the younger girl. 

“I can have you for dinner.”

-

“Oh my god, what on earth are you doing?!”

Seulgi stared in shock at the sight of their leader and Wendy snuggling up against each other on the couch, the blanket on top of them preventing Seulgi from seeing them in their glory.

She’s starting to regret on helping out the Irene and Wendy to get together.

Now she wouldn’t be able to watch tv in peace in the living room nor will she be able to sit on the couch without causing her to remember about the fact that Wendy and Irene had made love on that very spot.

 

-THE END-

Don’t kill me people. Hoho, told you that it's short.