Camping Day 1

A little crush?

                       

            

                 "Finally we are here!" Irene got out of the car and stretched out her arms and legs. Her two siblings also got out the car to unload the stuff. Behind the car was two more cars, the cars belonged to the rest of her siblings. Then more cars and vans started to come into the campground. It was her aunt, uncles, and cousins. They all unpack their stuff. "Irene isn't this place beautiful?" Irene nodded at her cousin who was walking towards her. "We get the lake view." Irene smiled at the lake and took a wiff of the fresh air. "Irene come help us set up the tent!" her aunt motioned her over. She ped the bag and took out the folded tent and grabbed the sticks to make them stay up and stable. After setting up the tent they grabbed their stuff and put it in the tent. Irene was getting bit my mosquitos.

              SMACK!

                    She slapped her arm and killed a mosquitos. After washing her hands like fives times, because everything was so dirty she finally sprayed on the mosquito repellent all over her body. Fifteen minutes passed and a RV trailer came in everybody had their eyes on it besides Irene, because she was too busy babysitting in the tent. When the RV parked in it's spot some other relatives came out of the trailer it was her cousin Lee Hyun Woo the one she rarely sees, but knows and still greets him. Hyun Woo dad came out of the trailer with his two brothers, then him and someone was behind him another boy? Who was this boy? Irene was helping her little cousin trying to put on his shoe. He thanked and went to go play after she was done. Then Irene felt on her shoulder, she turned back to see Hyun Woo. "Hey Hyun Woo!" she smiled and high fived him. "Hey Irene." he smiled back widely. "I have a friend that is here, I want you to meet him." The older boy told her to follow him. Irene was wearing her black cap with a ponytail and a brown v-neck shirt with blue shorts plus her pink athletic sweater wrapped around her waists.

                "Ljoe this is my cousin Irene." Ljoe saw Irene but couldn't really get a good look at her, because she was wearing a cap. Irene waved to him, Ljoe waved back with a smile. "Irene this is my friend Ljoe." "Annyeohaseyo Irene imnida." she bowed Ljoe bowed back. "IRENE-AH! WHERE ARE YOU? YOU HAVE TO COME WATCH YOUR LITTLE BROTHER AND YOUR LITTLE SISTER!" Irene mother called out. "Sorry that was my mom I have to go now, but it was nice to meeting you Ljoe~" Irene gave Ljoe a warm smile. "IRENE! WHERE ARE YOU?" "Coming MOM!" Irene waved to them goodbye and went to go watch her little siblings. 


                       Bae Jinyoung, 2 yr old (little brother) 

 

Bae Jinah, 5 yr old (little sister)

 

Bae Minhyuk, 26 yr old (older brother)


                     "Stop running around you guys will-" Irene heard a cry. "Fall and hurt yourself." she finished her sentence. She went to go check who it was Jinyoung. "Jinyoung are you okay?" Irene picked him up and looked down to her litte cousins. "No running okay? you guys will get hurt. Got it?" all her little cousins nodded. She took Jinyoung to her mom's tent to change diapers and outfit. She set Jinyoung on the airbed and changed his diaper while singing a child nursery song. Jinyoung just clapped his hands to the beat. After Irene was done changing his diaper she made a bottle for him. Irene the tents and got it then she zipped it back up. "Jinyoungiee~ your bottle is here." Irene saw Jinyoung just laying down and playing with his fingers. She covered him with a blanket and fed him while singing to a lullaby.

                  After 8 minutes later Jinyoung fell a asleep. Irene opened the windows inside the tent to let some fresh air come inside the tent. She made her out of the tent zipped up the entrance and put on her shoes. "Is he asleep?" Minhyuk asked. "Yeah he's a sleep." Minhyuk nodded. "Ah where is Jinah?" Minhyuk grinned. "In my tent with the little cousins." he slid his hands into his big pocket sweater. Irene giggled. "Did they eat yet?" Minhyuk shrugged. "You should really start worrying about the little cousins." Minhyuk rolled his eyes, while Irene making her way to the picnic tables with food and snacks on it. She grabbed hot cheetos bag from the plastic bag.

             It was starting to get dark now and Irene's aunt decided to go take a shower she asked people if anyone wanted to go take shower, before it was to late and dark. So Irene and her two cousins also wanted to go, because they felt all gross and sticky. The three girls went to their tent they were staying in together and grabbed their shower stuff and new clothes plus a towel. "Irene, _____ and, ____ hurry up we don't have much time." The three girls raced out of the tent leaving the younger one alone to zip up the tent. It was a long drive just to go shower, they had to go in a circle, because it was only one way. While on the way their aunts made up stories and added them in the story.