01.Naeun.

The Presider
Please log in to read the full chapter

The twinkling of bells brought my attention to the entrance of new customers. I greeted the old grandfather who entered in alone.

“Welcome in~” After I took his order, I proceeded to make him his espresso.

“Naeun-ah!” I turned to see who had called my name. It was Sunggyu, the manager of Uff Cafe. Heh, he has exceptionally small eyes but he is a good boss and a good person.

“Ah yes, Sunggyu-sshi?” I replied politely.

“I’m sorry but I’m going to have to ask you to start taking the night shifts when your semester at Dongguk University starts again. Would you be able to do that?”

“Ah I understand. I can do that~” I politely replied, with a reassuring smile.

“I’m sorry for the change of shifts but since you’ve been working here for about six months, I’m sure you’ll be able to manage” Sunggyu replied with a strict reassurance.

“Yes no worries.”

“Alright. Get back to your job then,” and he turned back into his office.

Whew.. My second year of majoring in Theatre at Dongguk University would start next week.

“Oops.. I’d better get to making that espresso!”

 

I loved working at Uff Cafe. It’s a quaint little cafe that occupied a variety of people who came to drink and meet up with other people. I started working here about 6 months ago when I began looki

Please log in to read the full chapter