Chapter One

My Turn To Cry // Friendship [HIATUS]

Friends is one of the most important things in our life . It’s like without friends we become so lonely . But , it have become harder to find our own true friend . A true friend that always be beside you through thick and thin , the one that wipe your tears and lend you their shoulder while you cry , the one that you share your secret and your true feelings , the one that share memorable moments with you and the one that you can show your true self .

 

 

Byun Baekhyun and Kim Jongdae are inseparable . They always spent their time together . Baekhyun was Chen’s bestfriend . Chen’s true friend .  He had known Baekhyun since their pre-debut era as he meet Baekhyun at S.M Ent audition and enter the company together . Baekhyun was one of the important things in Chen’s life . Baekhyun is Chen twins , Chen’s other half

 

“Yah ! Chenny Chen ! Hurry up . I’m craving my yam bubble tea already . Yah ! Hurry up ! “ said Baekhyun while sitting at the couch.

 

“ Wait , Yahh Baekkie yahh , I can’t find my socks . Wait for a moment “ shout Chen from her room .

 

“ You better hurry up Kim Jongdae ! Before I cancel our date and will never hang out with you again ! “reply Baekhyun while he in his way to Chen’s room .

 

Baekhyun already in Chen’s room , he looking around to help Chen find his sock . Everyone know how important the sock for Chen as he already mention it in Exo Box broadcast .

 

“ Yahhh ! Idiot ! “ said Baekhyun while he pull Chen’s ear .

 

“ Yahhh ! Why ? It’s hurt you know . “ said Chen while rubbing his ear .

 

“ Why should you find your socks when you already wear it ? Idiot ! “ said Baekhyun while glaring to the pink socks that Chen wear .

Chen take a look on his feet and smirk like the innocence one . He make an aegyo to prevent Baekhyun from lecturing him . Chen always show his sassy idiot side only to Baekhyun .

“ What are you smirking on ? Yahh , I don’t have a time for your sassy aegyo Chennie . Faster before I lecturing you and eat you up silly ! “ Baekhyun went out to the door with Chen following him .

Both of them walking to their favourite café which is Naver Café to have their bubble tea and have some time for each other .

                                                                        ~~~~

 

At the café , they take a place at the back after ordering their favourite yam bubble tea for both of them .  After a few minutes , their bubble tea have done and already sent to them . They take a sip on their bubble tea and chatting between them .

“ Ahhh , it’s so refreshing . Finally I get my bubble tea . Yummy ! “ said Baekhyun proudly

Chen just smiling at his bestfriend cheekiness . “ Yahh , Byun Baekhyun . I know you’re enjoying your bubble tea so much , but please drink it carefully idiot ! I don’t have a time for sending you to the hospital .

“ You don’t have to worry Chen chen . “ Baekhyun smirk at Chen .

“ I’m not worrying you idiot ! “

“ Don’t lie Chen-ah . I know you love me so much . “ Baekhyun show his sassiness to his bestfriend .

“ You make me want to throw up . You idiot ! “ Chen fake a throw up face . He will never admit that he love his bestfriend . Baekhyun is just an idiot that will laughing at him and become proudly when Chen said it to him .

“ Just throw up all you can . Besides , I’m idiot . I’m your idiot by the way . “ Baekhyun still continue teasing and become sassy to Chen .

“ Whatever Byun Baekhyun . “ Chen rolled his eyes and focus on sipping his bubble tea .

 

Suddenly the atmosphere change .

“ Chen , actually I have something to told you . “ Baekhyun said with his serious tone .

Chen take a look to Baekhyun with mind full of question . “ Yeah ? What is it ? “

“ Hmm , I think I’ve falling in love with Taeyoen sunbae-nim “ Baekhyun admit his feeling shyly .

“ Ouh . It’s just about that . I already know it . “ reply Chen and take a sip of his bubble tea again .

“ What you mean by you already know it ? I never told you that until today . “ said Baekhyun confusingly .

“ I have known you for 2 years Baek . We already become bestfriend for 2 years . I can read you like a paper . I can see from your eyes , how much you love Taeyeon sunbae-nim . You always see her lovingly and your smile never fade away . How come I’ll never know it ? Finally , you admit it . So , what’s your plan ? “

“ I don’t know . I don’t have any plan “ Baekhyun buried himself on the table .

“ Just confess to her you idiot ! “ Chen said encouragingly .

“ I’m scared . What if she reject me ? You know how much I can’t accept rejection right ? “ Baekhyun look sad .

“ Since when you become scared ? Since when afraid was include in your life dictionary ? Baekhyun that I know is fearless . I know you can do it . Don’t thnk too much about what if . You know what your heart want . Just chased it Baekkie . I know she will accept you . I know she also love you the way you love her . “ Chen encourage Baekhyun to just confess his feeling to Taeyeon .

“ How come you be so sure Chen ? “

“ With your cuteness , your kindness , your sense of humour , Taeyoen sunbae-nim will never reject you . You just perfect for who you are . She will like you . I’m sure of it . Don’t worry to much . Trust me “

“ Hmm . Thank you Chen . Thanks a lot .  I’ll trust you . I’ll confess to her . You are the best one ! I don’t know why I say this , but I admit that I’m happy for being your bestfriend among the other . Thanksfor helping me “

“ Yeah Yeah . Whatever . That’s what friend for and please stop your aegyo . I can’t handle your ugly monkey face . Hahaha ! “

“ You ! Idiot ! “ Baekhyun pout and punch Chen while Chen only laughing .

“ Hurry up finish your bubble tea . We must go back to the dorm now . We have been 2 hours here . Suho hyung will lecture us if we coming home late . “ Chen and Baekhyun take their last sip on their Bubble tea before they walking back to their dorm .

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note :: So , how is the story so far ? Are you enjoy reading it ? I hope so . It's past midnight already and I don't know if my writing is good . I'll check on it later . Anyway thanks for reading and please voice out your comment about the story . Te Amo :]

To be continue ...