001

I'm Going Crazy

 

Hello everyone!,Oh wait,let me do some introduction.(cough)(cough)."Annyeonghaseyo~,Lee JiEun imnida.People call me J-I-E-U-N.Please continue to read this story until the end or i'll (BEEP).(BEEP).(BEEP). YOU! XD
 
-Story Start Now-
 
*JIEUN POV
[KRIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KRIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
 
"Aish,shut up clock...Let me sleep a little longer~".I grunted and close my ears with my pillow to continue my journey to drea--".KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!" "AH!AH!AH! Arasso!Arasso! I'll get up now!".I streched my back & went to the mirror.
 
Jieun:Mirror~Mirror~ On The Wall.Who's the prettiest of all~? *smirk*
Mirror:NOT.YOU.
 
"I hate you mirror!"I threw my pillow to the miror and went to the bathroom to take a shower.
 
--30 MINUTES LATER--
 
Hurgh~,That was refreshing~,now i'm ready to go to hell....i mean,SCHOOL! I walked to school nowadays because some idiot stole my freaking bike.As i was walking 'cheerfully',i felt someone hugging me from behind i turned around and saw Jiyeon smiling at me."JIEUNNIE~!!!" She screams,i closed my ears to prevent me from gettng deaf."Oh,forgot to tell you guys abut her.This cute-innocent-clumsy-pretty girl is my one & only friend.Others don't really wanna be friend with me.Maybe because i'm weird?.
 
"Jieun~Jieunnie~,are you there?"Jiyeon wave her hands.i shook my head."Yeah,yeah..sure..what were you saying just now?"Jiyeon pouted."Why aren't you listening."."Mian..mian~"I pinched her puffy cheeks."Ow,ow...When are you gonna quit your job?"She said while cupping her face."I don't know,not yet for now..those debt collecters keep following all the time!it's all because of my useless parents!"I clench my fist in anger."Jieun,don't call our parents useless,that's not nice,and about your work,your manager is still disturbing you right?."Aniyo!"I hesitate."Don't lie to me".Jieun glared at me but I looked away."ah...ummm...umm...oh look! we're at school already.,let's head to the class or we're gonna be late!".I grabbed Jiyeon's hand & ran to class.
 
--RECESS TIME--
 
I'm so happy now!It's recess time meaning..it;s time to EAT!But then this dude suddenly came & ruin my moment.How dare he came to us when we're eating..EATING!
 
 
"Umm,Jiyeon,can I talk to you for awhile?".Jiyeon nodded."Sure"."I wanna talk....in private..".Minho looked at Jiyeon & Jiyeon looked at me.I stared at them blankly."What?"I shrugged.Oh..i get it..you can go Jiyeon..i'l be fine here.Jiyeon left the class with Minho.It must've been another confession.Did i forgot to tell you guys something again?.I slapped my forehead.A lot of guys have been asking Jiyeon out.But she turned down every single one of them..probably because of her ex-boyfriend,Woohyun...He's the school kingka..a playboy,rich,jerk,idiot..you know..typical kingka..I don't know why they broke up,Jiyeon didnt really talk about it.
 
*JIYEON POV
"Jiyeon-ssi,I was wondering if you're free later?"I bit my lip and looked at him."Mianhe,i'm kinda busy..I think i heard Jieun calling me,excuse me."I went back into the class and saw Jieun day-dreaming with a sushi in .I giggled to myself."JIEUNNIE!" I clap my hand
 
*JIEUN POV
"GEEZUS!!"I startled & fell of my chair.Then everyone was staring at me.Wow..this is awkward..I stood up,kept my cool,opened the door and went out."Oh my god!That was so dumb!!!"I hit my head a couple of time.Then teacher came & touch my shoulder."Jieun-ssi,are you okay?"I nodded."Yeah sure...of course i'm okay!I'm as fit as a fiddle!"I did a thumbs up."Alright then,now go back to your class,the next lesson gonna start soon".I went back to my seat.There's a note on it.It says "I'm Sorry"..its from Jiyeon..I looked at her and smiled..
 
--AFTERSCHOOL--
 
Time to go to work."Jieun,be careful okay!"she looked worried."Don't worry Jiyeon,I'll be okay!"I did the 'OK' sign."BYE~~" We both left our separate ways
 
-AT THE MAID CAFE--
 
Yeap,that's right,I work at a maid cafe..Laugh all you want.It's easier here,the payment is pretty high too.The only bad thing here was that ert manager that keeps hitting on me.curse that guy,"Hey Jieun~,my lady".Speaking of the devil."What do you want?"I said,annoyed."Don't be mad at me my lady."He caressed my face & tries to kiss me."Okay,i've had enough"I stomped his feet and slap his face."ert!"I yelled and kicked his you-know-what.I walked away and slammed the door,I don't care if people are looking at me.
 
"ACHHOO~!"I rubbed my nose.How  can I forgot to change my cloth.No wonder all those people were looking at me.they must've thought i'm some kind of otaku freak."Aish,why is it so cold tonight".I rubbed my palms to reduce the coldness.Suddenly,there's this group of guys coming closer to me."Hey Girl,What'chu Doin Alone Tonight?"They smirked
 
 
 
"OH CRAP!"
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
Im really happy that my favorite writer,500sunny500 subscribe my story..Thank u very much<3,
 
FOR SUBSCRIBING! I WILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE THIS FANFIC!
 
 
That's All..Please enjoy this..
& feel free to tell me your opinion in this chapter :3
 
& thank you too to my silent readers..i still love you guys xD