the next morning

One day together can change anything?

Changjo looked up and he chuckled. He never chuckled when he was with me. I smiled softly as he got up and grabbed a shirt. He put it on and sat back down. We ate a bit more "Do you want to watch a movie?" suddenly Changjo asked. I blinked and he kept on "Ricky is busy, Melanie is sleeping... while she asked me some time to get you better know." I nodded slowly "O.. okay." My mind was totally confused and I looked at my phone. "Ricky seems to be really busy." I mumbled. Changjo looked up and shrugged "I guess so. Don't care and trust him. Don't believe in Melanie's words." he said just. He got up and walked to his new couch. I sat beside him so he turned just something on. It was more then just uncomfortable. I sighed and suddenly he leant back more. He scooted closer so I breathed harder. My mind wasn't focus onto the movie but more in the time during elementary school. He was my crush all time so I sighed. After the half of movie my eyes got heavy. Slowly my eyes closed. The day was tiring. In my mind were some dreams of different things. The time I came into Changjo's classes when I came back to Korea from Mexico. We were just so young and I sat right beside him. He was kind, he greeted me and well... he just hanged out with me. 

Suddenly a hard knock dropped onto the door. I woke up and looked around. It was next morning. I rubbed my eyes and saw Changjo was still sleeping. The tv in meanwhile off. Slowly I got up and walked towards the door. I opened it and yawned. Suddenly Melanie bumped in and stared at me "Mwo? You are here?" she was confused. Well I was confused as well I looked at the clock, 9.00 am. "Oh... yes I guess so... we watched a movie.. and " I stumbled and looked back at Changjo ".. we fell asleep... well I did." I looked at Melanie. She just smiled "Arasseo.. I didn't expect you to be here.." she walked around before going to Changjo. She kissed him and slowly he woke up. He kissed her back and pulled her onto his lap. "Good morning" she pulled away slightly. Changjo looked at her "Good Morning.." he mumbled. He looked around the apartment and found me. His eyes stayed on me before he looked back at his girlfriend "What are you doing here?" he touched her forehead "You are still sick aren't you?" he looked worried at her. I slowly walked to my bag and jacket and grabbed it. Melanie said "I feel fine, and wanted to see you... and your work from last day." Changjo looked over to me "Stay.. for breakfast." Melanie turned and got up "Yes, just stay." I shook my head "I will go and look for Ricky.. I'm not in mood to see some lovey dovey.." I mumbled. I left the apartment quickly. I put my jacket on at the outside so I looked around I grabbed my phone and called Ricky. He took up "Good Morning Jagi." he said. I smiled "Let's go just eat out?" 

My mind was all time on him. Changjo.