(UN)Intended

Mistake or Planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let me go. Please! Please.. I am not Sehun, I’m not him. Let me go!”

 

 

 

[CONTENTID3]Mistake or Planned?[/CONTENTID3]   [CONTENTID2]“Let me go. Please! Please.. I am not Sehun, I’m not him. Let me go!” [/CONTENTID2]  

 

 

 

 

[CONTENTID1]

 

The night is as still as it ever in the city.

 

 

 

Cars buzz to and forth, like rushed bugs hurrying to escape. Exchanges are done in whispers and husky voices in the alleys of looming buildings and the shade of spindly trees. People with blank faces walked the spotless streets into an empty horizon.  A loud coughing can be heard in the distance.  The same cans litter the streets and the same lights flash to signal a passing.

 

The silence of the city is never a complete and total silence.  The moon stretches across it all, watching, waiting, absorbing.

 

Up in an immaculate scene, an awfully tired young guy walks by himself all alone.  Cold haze of breeze glimmered in his frail skin, ambiguously struggling with the hefty bag filled of “missing” fliers hastily swang in his shoulder.  His eyes became weary so does her heart.

 

Bound by the shallows of despair, that is what his heart brings into his life by now. Days turned to months and turned to years yet there’s still no sign of improvement, not at all. His conscience consumes him but what else can he do? What other way will he take?

 

He did everything.

 

Everything.

 

 

 

He’s in the verge of giving up. But no he can’t. He promised his parents he’ll not stop unless he found out the truth. 

 

 

 

“Hey so glad seeing you agai—“

 

“Ahh!”

 

 

He squeaked shrilling.  A perfectly built handsome man swiftly gripped his muscular arms on him. The man then took a step backward because of his response.

 

 

“Oops. Did I scare you that much?” The man eased with a low hoarse tone and a chuckle resonated on its throat.

 

 

That chuckle brought him chills. Danger. He don’t know why but danger knocked sharply in his mind. He nearly pushed him away but was only taken a back when he spoke again.

 

 

“Don’t tell me you already forgot me..”

 

 

He quickly diverted his gaze up to see his face and tried to manage to remember this guy in front of him. His eyes met he’s and dang, those rue brown orbs.

 

 

He answered in an unsured and low tone. “J-jongin?”

 

 

“Ahuh! Thank goodness you got it right. ” The guy smiled at him and he felt like dying.

 

 

It was Kim Jongin. His first love. Their university’s ultimate heartthrob, every girl’s been dying to be with him well maybe including him. He hardly recognized him at first. His body built changed since the last time he saw him and that x-mark on his cheek. It doesn’t look so much him. But he knew those eyes. Even in his state of shock, he could see that his eyes, those fiery, piercing eyes which always seemed to dance with laughter during their school days were not dancing now as he gazed back at him. He’s smiling but his eyes didn’t tell it so.

 

 

“Uh do you.. uhm what can I help you?” He was lost of words. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter