The Secret Has Been Spilled!

Am I Dreaming?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim Sora’s POV

“FINALLY!” I heard Hyemi yell out as rolled out of bed in shock. Well I guess I didn’t need my alarm clock this morning did I!

“YAH! What’s wrong with you?” I spoke as I slowly tried to perch myself back onto the bed. I rubbed my eyes and stretched and gave a killer look back at Hyemi. She had disturbed me from my blissful dreaming.

“It’s finally the day we go shopping for prom outfits silly!” she replied as she grabbed my hands and pulled me off the bed while jumping with excitement.

“Oh my god, how silly of me! I’m so excited!”

“I know we aren’t supposed to meet up until 10am but how about we go and get breakfast first?” Hyemi suggested.

“That sounds great! Let’s get ready now and go as soon as possible.” I suggested as I went over to my wardrobe and chose a comfortable outfit for the day.

“Okay! Do you mind if I wash up first?”

“Sure, I know you need a lot of time to make yourself perfect for Luhan!” I laughed.

“Hey! That’s not funny! Just you worry about yourself dear!” she replied trying to be serious but ended up laughing anyway.

“I’m just kidding!” I smiled and went over to hug her. “Now come on! Let’s get ready for a great day!”

 

~At the coffee shop~

“So what colour of dress are you thinking of? I’m thinking of a black one!” Hyemi spoke as she sipped on her cappuccino.

“I’m not really sure… when I see the perfect dress I’ll know I guess!” I replied as I giggled. “Are you and Luhan planning to tell everyone today about you two being a thing?”

“I think so. It might be a little suspicious if we have a matching outfit!”

We both laughed and continued to talk. It was now 9:45am and we decided it was time to leave the coffee shop and make our way to the place we were supposed to meet the others. As we were walking, the crowds were slowly starting to increase in size and after a few moments we found out why.

“Sora, Hyemi! Over here!” we heard a girl’s voice call.

We quickly looked around and saw Taeyeon standing on a bench and waving at us with Baekhyun by her side making sure she doesn’t clumsily fall. How cute are they seriously! We made our way over to them where we greeted each other and made our way over to the others who were already waiting for us.

“I thought we were early!” I spoke as we all greeted each other.

“It’s okay! We only got here five minutes ago and I guess we already attracted enough of attention for a while!” Taeyeon answered as she laughed and pointed to the crowd of fans standing to the side wanting to desperately get their idols attention.

“Okay then shall we start shopping?” Suho spoke as he started walking into a shop where there was some nice suits on display in the window.

“GUYS! I have an idea!” Hyemi yelled so that everyone could hear.

Everyone turned their heads to Hyemi who was now a little surprised to be met with so many eyes all at once.

“Well, I was thinking that we should split up? Like only girls together and only boys together…” she smiled and looked at me for support.

There was a short moment of silence.

“That’s actually quite a good idea! We should save our outfits as a surprise for you guys on the night!” Yoona spoke excitedly as she nodded with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon beside her.

“Yeah! And then we could meet up with you guys for food later!” Tiffany squealed with excitement.

“I like the idea…” Luhan spoke as he looked briefly at Hyemi who smiled

Please log in to read the full chapter