ONE

Insecurity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were standing, facing the window, staring ahead, lost in your thoughts. All the mocks and teases came into your mind all at once. "You're worthless" "You're a piece of trash" "You're such a burden to this family" "You're good for nothing. No one wants you" The voices rang in your head and tears started to brim when suddenly arms wrapped around your waist and you immediately knew it was Chanyeol. Your rock. Your pillar. Your hope. Everything. "Hey. Where are you? Thinking again?" he murmured in your ear and you nodded, he sighed and place his chin on your shoulders still hugging you from behind "Don't over think my princess, don't strain yourself. You're my everything you know that? Just perfect the way you are. My Minhee, my happiness. I love you so so so much" he whispered at you making you tear up. What did you do to deserve him? Weren't you just worthless? Why is he with you? You had thoughts like these all the time and every single time, he manages to push them away. You let out a breath "I love you more" you whispered back and he kissed the side of your head. He turned you around and frowned when he saw your tears "Aigoo~ My baby, didn't I tell you no more tears? Pabo-yah" he cupped your face and wiped your tears away with his thumb, he then held your chin between his thumb and index finger and stared deep into your eyes. His eyes were so full of love, sincerity and care that they seemed to stare right into your soul "I hate it when you cry, it makes me feel like I can't really protect you from everything and that breaks me Minhee-ah" he said and you smiled at him "No more tears" you whispered and he smiled back before pressing his lips onto yours. He hugged your waist and you placed your hands on his chest, your hands made their way to touch his jawline to cup them. You both finally pulled away and he hugged you by your waist tighter and leaned down to nuzzle your noses together making you giggle "Cute" he chuckled and kissed your forehead. 'What would I do without you? Where would I be? More importantly. Would I still be here If not for you?' You thought. To be honest, you felt scared every time he takes a step closer to your heart because when he leaves one day, you'd be lost forever cause let's face it. People always leave. You knew you'd never be the same again, you knew that you'd take your own life because without him, you were just the same pieces of broken glass. He was the glue that held you together. You closed your eyes and inhaled his scent. His musky scent that was forever etched in your memory. 

A few weeks later. You were getting ready to go outside for the first time in a month. You were feeling too suffocated already. You hardly ever went out but you made it a goal to go out at least once a month. You were now walking in the park and you took a deep breath before exhaling them all out again. You felt eyes on you so you turned around to see two men looking at you "Hey isn't that her?" the first one asked "Looks like her. Come on" the second one responded, before you could make out what was going on the two of them grabbed you and dragged you into a van nearby, you tried screaming but they covered your mouth; tears were streaming down your face and you silently prayed 'Please, God not like this. At least let me say bye to him. I love you Chanyeol. . Help me'  and then everything went black.

You woke up to find yourself tied to a bed in a dark room, you whimpered and tried to loosen the ropes but they only hurt your hands more then suddenly the door opened and in came a figure but you couldn't see clearly because of the dim lights "W-Who are you? Why are y-you doing this?" you asked and you could feel the person smirking at your state "Minhee-sshi. You don't remember me?" the person asked and you immediately recognized her "Sora" you breathed out and she chuckled devilishly "So you do remember" she said. Sora, Gyu Sora was a girl who studied in the same high school as you before you graduated, she had this huge crush on Chanyeol and she would be extremely friendly towards him. She and Chanyeol actually grew really close but Chanyeol always saw her as only a friend. The day she confessed Chanyeol told her that he was already in love with a certain girl. You. 

Flashback~

"Why her?" Sora asked "Why Minhee? She's a freak, always the odd one out. What's so special about her? Doesn't she self-harm? What's wrong with her?" Sora asked again and Chanyeol's glare on her hardened "Because she's not 'other girls' she's the only one who's ever made me feel like this. I don't care what you think because in my eyes she's perfect and I love her, just the way she is. She's worth everything to me" Chanyeol spat at Sora and she trembled "SHE DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE YOU. THE NEEDS TO DIE. I'LL MAKE HER PAY" she yelled at him before she stormed off.

End of flashback~

"I'll make you pay for stealing my oppa away from me you of a girl" Sora said "He was never yours" Minhee spat back and Sora smirk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter