Chap. 1

Mini Baozi

 

The building sat on the corner of the street it looked ordinary yet something about it seemed to catch the eye with it's dim yet bright elegant lighting and pale pinkish grey coloring you would never assume it was a cafe/plushie shop for there was no sign but if someone was look through the windows they would see the shelves filled with the cute plush filled creatures and a adorable cafe design with baking goods on display and menu hung on the wall behind the counter the owner of the shop sat at the counter smiling as if nothing could phase him and it seemed as if the shop was just as ordinary as any other one~......but it isn't......how you ask?.......don't worry everything will be explained very soon~

 

 

(Chen)

 

Chen he smiled as he walked down the street with his friends Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Yixing, and Kai they had just gotten out of school and were walking down the street heading to the arcade something caught Chen's attention out of the corner of his eye he turned his head in that direction it was a building it was weird since he had never seen it before or maybe he just hadn't noticed it before now but something about it seemed to call out to him he stopped walking and turned completely so his whole body was facing it "hey guys have you ever noticed this building before?" The group stopped and looked to see what Chen was talking about "no I don't think so?" Kyungsoo said looking at the building Chen continued observing the building it was tall and had a pale pinkish grey tint to it's body yet the lights coming from the lower windows had a elegant brightness to them compared to the upper rows of glass windows as he continued looking at it he seemed almost in a trance and didn't hear his friends speak to him asking if he wanted to see what the building was made for finally a bit irritated with Chen's silence Baekhyun walking over and flicked his forehead snapping him out of his trance like state "yah! Bacon why did you do that?!" he said rubbing his forehead pouting "because you were ignoring us and it's Baekhyun not Bacon!" He said turning away from Chen and walking to the building the others following behind laughing at their friends antics Chen looked up at the building one more time before following his friends as they walked through the door.......

 

 

(Shop Owner)

 

He heard the bell to the door ring and walked out of the kitchen smiling at the new customers it seemed to be a group of teenage boys he watched them curiously as they walked around the shop looking at plushies and the sweet tasting baked goods on display held in a clear plastic wrapper suddenly he focused in on one of the boys he was looking at a plushie and you may think it was nothing new why focus on him? There was a perfectly good reason to focus on the boy because it wasn't just any plushie he was looking at it was a "Exotic Mini" plushie what's a Exotic Mini plushie you ask? In his family generation's line of work it was kinda like taking a turn into the movie gremlins except without the evil little beasts and with more of the adorable little fuzz balls the shop owner's nickname was Zero his actual name being unknown..........

A bit later the group walked to the counter carrying all kinds of sweets and plushies he gladly rung the items up and took the money once they paid he heard one of the boys yell slightly as the group reach the door "we'll wait outside for you Chen!" Zero looked up to see the boy that was looking at the special plushie now identified as Chen walking to the counter holding it and a few sweets "ah I see you've got your eyes on our one of a kind plushie?~" he said watching as Chen jumped like he was just snapped out of a trance but in reality it was from that and because of how good looking and young the owner was "Oh umm yes I am how much is it?" He asked looking at the shop owner then the plushie "hmm for you I'll give him to you for free as long as you promise to take care of him he's very special I'm sure you'll succeed in realising~" Zero said looking at Chen calmly as he rung up the sweets "Oh are you sure?" He asked slightly worried "yes I'm positive just take good care of him" Chen smiled and nods "I promise I'll take great care of him" he handed some money over paying for the sweets as Zero took the plushie and set him in a box wrapping it up an giving it back to Chen gently having slipped a envelop into the box with out him knowing "good bye hope you enjoy your sweets and plushie" silently in his mind he added at the end of the sentence 'I hope you know what you just got yourself into' "I will good bye" he watched silently as Chen left through the door the bell attached to it ringing almost hauntingly through the shop as it darkens the lights shutting off and curtains drawing to a close until nothing was left but a sliver of light peeking through and if someone where to look through they would have seen a pair of sharp pointed feline eyes staring back at them.............

 

 

(Pics will be added soon)