1/1

Kill your love?

"Justine your mission is to kill a man named Jimin" said her leader. In that moment in time her heart broke, Her love since high school, The person who was always there for her. She had to kill him. There were many thoughts going through her headFor one wow I finally get a mission and I have to kill my love. This was not exactly what she had in mind. "Jin, are you sure I have to k-k-kill Jim-min, Maybe you read the name wrong"  Justine said stuttering. Jin Nodded. 

Jin's POV:

I always hated Jimin, He knew how I loved Justine ever since I laid my eyes on her. The way she always smiled at him made me burst with anger. Why couldn't I be the one Justine liked, The one she ran to when tears threatened to burst from her eyes. But now maybe Justine will love me with that bastard out of my way.

End of POV:

1 Week Later

Justine hasn't seen Jimin since she was given her mission. She couldn't bring her self to do it. She decides to go out to a club to take her worries out of her mind. She definitely had to much to drink. But she didn't care, She moved on to the dance floor, Moving her body to the beat.  She starts dancing with someone, She doesn't know who but she doesn't have a worry in the world right now.

What she doesn't know it was Jimin. 

 

She starts to realize who she is dancing with..... Jimin. Surprised, She falls backwards,In time Jimin catches her.

 

Jimin's POV:

Why has she been avoiding me this week, I don't remember what I did I thought, while I gulps down another shot. Right as I finish my shot.I spot a girl that looks similar to Justine. Then I realizes it was Justine. I didn't want to see my girlfriend dance with a e so I stood up and walked over to her and danced with her. For some reason she fell backwards, But I caught her in time before she could fall.

 

She was drunk so I took her home. I hope she doesn't mind.

End of POV:

 

Justine's POV:

I woke up in apartment, It looked similar to my boyfriend's. I look beside me and I see Jimin. Oh my god what did I do. I don't want to kill my boyfriend. All my worries started pouring in, And I knew if I didn't tell him he would find out sooner or later. I lightly shook him to wake him. "We need to talk" I spoke with nervousness in my voice, And I think he could tell I was nervous. "what is it babe?" I looked into his eyes, I couldn't hold back my tears and he swiftly pulled me into a hug. "Why are you crying, Are you okay?" He asked with concern in his voice. You told him what your mission was and how you couldn't do it. "don't cry w-w-we can run away" he stuttered. It isn't that easy Jimin, Jin will find us and he will surly kill you. It's like he read my thoughts " We can run away far far away where no one will find us" Jimin spoke as if he was choking on tears. He stared into my eyes, but I couldn't I looked away. I tried running out the Apartment but he grabbed my wrist. "You aren't going to run away from me, I can't lose you, I rather die a 100 deaths rather than see you in pain like this" He said sweetly.

End of POV:

Him saying that just felt like a hundred knifes stabbed into your heart, because you know you either have to hide him or kill him. You didn't want this. 

The Next Day

You found yourself in a building, You were running from Jin, Because you didn't want him to find Jimin because you know if you don't do it he will. You, Jimin, And Jin are on the roof top of a building. Jin is pointing a gun to Jimin, Jimin was acting so cool about it but you could see the fear in his eyes. You knew he wouldn't just point the gun for that long. You see him flex the gun getting pumped to shoot. But you had a plan. You knew that Jimin is a man and he can recover, You didn't want him to live in pain but you also didn't want to live with the guilt of not doing anything. "You don't have to do this Jin." Your voice was filled with terror. "You don't know how long I have loved you and how hard it was for me to see you cry and run to someone else." He said with tears in his voice. He didn't want to see you upset

 

Jin then points the gun to his head. "I-I-It's me or him" he stuttered. You didn't want your bestfriend to die. But you didn't want your highschool sweetheart to die. You were thinking while your Bestfriend since middle school....... Pulled the trigger. You hear the gunshot but you don't want to believe it. No no, it's just my mind, this is all a nightmare. Those words repeated in your head but once you heard his body hit the floor, the tears started flowing. You felt like you were hung on a cross thrown knifes at you. That's the pain you felt when your bestfriend... commited suicide.

 

 

Sorry for the sad ending, but you know someone has to die. 

Haha i'm just kidding but I hoped you enjoyed!