Doggy Troubles

Jaebum and You on a weekly basis (BREAK-WONT UPDATE FOR AWHILE)

Doggy Troubles.


"Jaebum" you hummed. Jaebum walks out of the bathroom wondering what you needed. "Yes?" he answered back. You started speaking. "well I was that we could get, Well you know a puppy!". He looked at you as if you were insane. I know he will get jealous, you thought.

You got dressed and headed out to see you will be your little puppy that will make Jaebum jealous. You could see that he already was unhappy about this but he would do anything to make you smile.

At the Pet Shop.

You saw this spotted puppy who just gave you this guilty look and you couldn't help but run over to see him. You find out he's name is Buster. He was such a cutie. While you were daydreaming about Buster Jaebum was death glaring the poor dog. He wanted you to himself and only him. Jaebum since he was younger was never the one to share.

Home, Jealousy begins.

You were playing tug-a-war with Buster and he was having a good time, Jaebum was sitting on the couch glaring through Buster. But Buster was to busy to care. You thought, "what will make my Jaebum jealous?". You thought long and hard. Then BINGO, it clicked. You made a devilish smile. You started cuddling with the puppy. At this point Jaebum was ready to lift you bridal style and bring you to the other couch. 

You kissed the Buster on the forehead and at that same moment Jaebum lightly set the puppy down on to the floor. He then starred into your eyes. You knew, He knew that you did that to get him jealous. And it worked, It worked quite well.

He then broke the silence and said "You know that I don't like dogs, especially when they take my spotlight." he smirked. He kissed your cheek and ruffled your hair. 

All you thought was This boy is really something, But he is my something :)

 

 

 

Author's Notes.

Sorry this chapter was very very short , I will  try to write longer chapters, I recently started school so I may be late some weeks! Please comment