When he takes your first kiss on your first date

Bigbang scenarios

Lee seunghyun: he had picked you up about an hour ago and you thought o he's probably taking me to a resturant but then he left seoul and now you were in the middle of nowhere in a black mini dress with matching flats , earings , necklace and bracelets.  Then he drove the car down some dirt path when you could see no lights not even cars you were a little creeped out but of course he parked right there. Then he opened his car door and went into the trunk and pulled out a blanket and a basket then you saw him put the blanket on the roof of the car you then stepped out and said"what is your car cold cause if its not I am and I would like its blanket" "first no my car is not cold second I'll get the second blanket from the trunk third get your but up there" "fine" you went up on the roof of his car. After about ten minutes your pretty sure your goosebumps were about the size of your head. Then he came up with a blanket and the basket. He then wrapped the blanket around you and said " look up" you looked up to see millions of stars in the sky then you felt him scoot closer to you and then the next thing you knew you and him were passionatly kissing under the stars. After five minutes you both started eating the food  he had packed constantly looking up at the stars. Thyen he said" you now know that your now my girlfriend right cause i kissed you" "oh okay then". Then you fell asleep. You woke up in your bed the next moring only to see him holding what looked like breakfast you then smiled and went to follow him cause he ran off with the food.