The Night Before

Please, Forgive Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyerin POV:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Here i am, look so stupid, crying for the things will never happen in my life. Hopely the next day doesnt exist and  hopely im vanish in the air. Slowly, i walk to the mirror and look to myself.  I look really pitiful with those red eyes.' What kind a i am look so pitiful?' i said to myself and laugh forcely. I remember his last word to me ' Promise that you will never leave me' but i broke our promise to not leave him. I do this all for his happiness. I dont want him to live with like me. But now, i regret it for leaving him. How i wish i could turn back the time and this is KARMA for being a . "Hyerin-ah, he will marry with somebody else tomorrow. So please, keep it on your mind." I talked to myself in front of the mirror. Should i take him away with me?NO, i shouldn't do that to Minhee. She deserve to be happy after what i done not to make her suffer more. I remember my life before, its........ TERRIBLE.                                                                                                                                                                                           2 YEARS AGO:- (Nobody POV)                                                                                                                                                        

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter