Paint Me With Your Colors

All Night

The couple akwardly sat down in the dining room eating. There would be times where they would still glances at each other or clear their throat. 

To Krystal it was the worst night they ever spent together. She had to do something to break this painful silence. 

"Oppa why are we dating?" She curiously asked. The thing is Lay had no idea either. It just somehow happened but then he remembered that it happened when he kissed Krystal on her 20th birthday. He remembered all the times in highschool where he always had his eyes on only her. 

She also developed feelings for him but thought he didn't like her back. So she gave up until she found out he liked her on her birthday.  

"Do you want me to show you?" He smirked at her. She had a feeling he was talking about something else. She was afraid because she was a and so was Lay. 

"Not that you dirty minded girl I mean by painting you a picture." He loved painting it was his favorite thing to do besides dancing. To Krystal he painted like one of those famous painters like Leonardo De Vinci. It was that good. 

"I will show you my masterpiece tomorrow." He said. Then he pushed her into his room. The two shared a penthouse. It was at the top floor and had an amzing veiw of Seoul. 

The next day Krystal woke up, took a shower had breakfast and suddenly remembered what Lay promised her. She looked around and couldn't find him but she found a note on the fridge. 

'At 8:00 pm meet me at the rose garden there I will show you why we are dating. P.S. where something beautiful and I left some money for you to buy anything you want.' 

I had a whole day to get ready so I decided to call my bff Sulli so that we can go shop together. Sulli picked out clothes for me and then we went to go and get our nails done and hair done. 

I dyed mines blond so that Lay oppa wouldn't recognize me that easily. Sulli's boyfriend Luhan took us to a cafe for a little break. 

"Oppa why can't you be that romantic?" Sulli asked pouting at her boyfriend. 

"I am remember when you told me how much you enjoyed making love last night?" He said doing the same pouty face. 

"Ya don't say that in front of my friends." She hit is arm blushing. 

"So when is are you going  to meet him?" Sulli asked to Krystal. 

"Around eight in the rose garden." She said like no big deal. 

"Aww Lu lu you really need to step up your game." Sulli said envious. 

"Then how about we go for another round tonight?" He seductively asked in her ear. She nodded blushing like a red tomato. 

"Soojung ah Luhan oppa will drop you home okay. Let's go." They drove to the penthouse and the girls waved off at each other. 

"I miss Lay oppa." Krystal said sad that she can't see him for the whole day until 8. Little did she know Lay was quietly watching her and kind of felt bad but he wanted to make the night special. 

It was finally 8 and Krystal got ready fast. She wore one of the nice dresses Sulli found for her and took a taxi. When she got there it was dark and quiet. 

"Oppa are you here?" She asked worriedly looking around. Then a guy startled her when he covered her eyes with his hands. She turned around. 

"Ya don't do that do you know how scared I was." She said tears in her eyes. 

"Baby don't cry I did this all for you." Lay gently took her hand and the lights. Krystal was amazed at all the beautiful petals. When they went inside she was shocked. There was a bush that had roses saying 'Soojung ah the love of my life.' 

Then she finally saw the beautiful paintings. Lay painted all the times they spent together leading up to yesterday. When she was done looking at the paintings Lay held her hands in his. 

"So you asked me why we are dating? Well it is because of you. Your beautiful face, you precious laugh , your cute aegyo, the way you smile everything about you is why I dated you." He then gave her gentle kiss and hugged her tightly. 

Krystal was so touched that she was about to cry. She hugged him back. 

"Promise you will never stop loving me." Lay told her serious but still soft. 

"I promise, I would die if I wasn't with you." She said kissing him back. 

One week later thecouple became closer and closer then Lay asked Krystal a crazy question. 

"Babe what color do you think expresses my personality?" He suddenly asked her. 

"There are many colors that express you like the hidden blue in your twinkling eyes or the yellow that shines when you smile." She said. 

"I think your color is white purity, innocence and passion and red which shows the fire in your eyes but still shows a soft place hidden in your heart." He said in a romantic way. Krystal then hid her face in his chest while she was sitting on his lap. 

"Oppa do you really think I am pure hearted?" She asked with wide eyes filled with curiosity. Lay smiled his dimpled smile because she looked very adorable to him. 

"Of course you are more pure then water.." he kissed her forehead. Somehow his sweet words always found a way to make her love him more.  

"Wo ai ni." Krystal said. 

"Saranghaeyo." Lay answered back he carried Krystal bridal style into their room where one thing led to another. 

THE END ;D