Final

It All Started With a Dance Class

Miley's POV

I was in dance class along with Kai oppa and some of my friends. Seeing Kai dance takes my breath away. He is perfect in every way you can think of. SSHHHH!! Don't tell him that I have a crush on him. It's a secret between you and me. I never have th guts to confess any way.

~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~

Kai's POV

I was dancing along to the music but my heart was at some place else. It have always been with her since I first met her. She was my first love. Her name is Miley, one of my closest friends. This may sound  cheesy, I love her so much that I can't even sleep with out hearing her angel like voice. That's why we have a routine of calling each other before we go to sleep. I lover her until infinitey runs out.

~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     

Author's POV

A few days later after dance practice, there was someone waiting for Miley out side. When Miley got out, she went to the guy and hug him tightly.

Kai who saw the whole seen was pretty jealous of how close Miley is with another guy so he decided to confess.

He walk up to them, "Miley, I have to tell you something. Can you come to the park near your house at 8?"

"Sure oppa. See you there later."

After Kai lefted Miley squealed, "OMG! He ask me to meet him what hsould I do Sungyeol oppa?!" If you misunderstanding  you're wrong. Sungyeol oppa is one of my closest cousin who have just come back from his university break. 

"Just be yourself dongsaeng-ah. Is it love that I see in that boy's eyes?"

Miley blushes, "Don't be ridiculous oppa. There's no way Kai oppa likes me." Miley thought that it's better being a one - sided  love then being awkward with each other after confessing. 

"Come on, Miley. I can see it in his eyes that he likes you, ani, he loves you."

"Let's just go home oppa. I have to get ready."

~      ~      ~     ~      ~     ~     ~

Miley's POV

When I got home I chose a pink summer dress to wear later that umma bought  a few days ago.

I have a nice long bath along with some instructmental verison of some songs. I wear my bathrobe after the bath and put some make up on. I originally have good skin so I just put eye-liner, lip-gloss and some foundation for my skin.

When I finish it was already 7:30 so I decide to go now. I hate late people and I hate being late myself.

I got to he park and saw that Kai wasn't there yet so I went to the nearest bench and sat down.

DING!

I got a new message so I open it. It was from Kai oppa telling me to come to the middle of the park where the big water fountain is. (I don't know if this is corrct but it's those things that shoots up water)

I follow the trail thats leads me there; when I got there I was so amazed. There were roses every whre and also the colorful lights. Wow, but I can't see Kai oppa.

"Looking of me?" I heard a voice so I turn around and saw Kai oppa with a black tux. He looks so freaking handsome!!

"Oppa what are we doing here?"

"I need to tell you something." oppa walk close to me, "Miley I may not be the perfect guy in the world, but I know I can make you smile plus I want to be the reasons behind all your smiles," he got on his knees and continued, "I have fallen for you the first time I saw you, Miley will you be my girl friend?" He got out a small box from pocket adn opens it.

I gasped; it was the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen before!!!

"I would love to be your girl friend oppa. How stragne we both have fallen in love with each other yet doesn't tell it for years."

"I'm now your boy friend so who was that boy that you hug after practice?" oppa pouted. OMG!!!! Don't tell me he's jealous!!

"Are you jealous oppa?" I smile teasing him.

"Yes, I'm jealous so tell me who he is!" I blushed when I heard that sentence.

"He's Sungyeol oppa, my close cousin."

"I got jealous of a cousin. How stupid of me!!" oppa was acting like a 5 years old kid whining because he did something bad.

"But now that you are mine, I would never ever let you go Miley. I love you."

"Me too oppa."

The End

~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~

A/N: I first one shot is done!! How was it? I hope it's not that bad as I think. Thanks for reading ^^