Eight

After it All

When Kahi confessed to Alex.

 

Jessica walked down the hall of JH Ent. to surprise her wife with a visit.

Alex had been busy lately to prepare for their comeback later on that month. So, Jessica and their daughter hadn't seen much of her.

Ji Hyun couldn't come with Jessica since it was already late, almost 11 at night. So she left her with Sunny.

Jessica noticed that Soo, Avery and Hyoyeon were outside of their practice door, talking.

"Hey, girls. What're you doing standing out here? Where's Hyo Eun?" 

They cringed.

"Um, Hyo is inside. She's talking to Kahi." 

"Who's Kahi? And why do you guys sound weird?" Jessica asked as she looked between the girls.

Avery laughed nervously, "Well, Kahi is our dance choreographer, and she's confessing to Hyo Eun right now."

"What?!" Jessica pushed Hyoyeon away from the door and opened it slightly, so she could hear the two women inside.

"Hyo Eun, could I tell you something?"

Alex smiled slightly as she closed her water bottle. "Sure."

Kahi her lips. "I have feelings for you, Hyo Eun. Ever since I started choreographing for your group, I've always had this feeling towards you."

Alex frowned as she scratched the back of her neck. "I'm sorry, Kahi. I can't return your feelings. I'm a happily married woman with a beautiful wife and child. I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship."

Kahi smiled sadly, "It's okay. I expected it."

Jessica glared at the choreographer before opening the door all the way.

Alex and Kahi looked towards the door and the green-eyed girl's eyes widened.

"Jess?!"

The said woman walked towards them with a menacing look. She pushed Alex away and stood face to face with Kahi.

"Listen, you don't speak to Hyo Eun ever again, unless it's for work other than that, not a word."

Kahi nodded and quickly walked out of the room, trying to hide her embarrassement.

Jessica turned to face Alex, and grabbed her face, kissing her hard.

"You're mine and only mine, got that?"

Alex, who was stunned by the kiss, nodded her head with wide eyes.

Jessica smiled slightly and brought Alex into another passionate kiss.

 

A/N: Here's another one shot. Thanks for reading and leave a comment if you'd like! :)