First Time Date

3 on 3

On 5 in the morning…

The LED BOARD in the girls room buzzed up. The girls still in the sleeping mode until Hyori Unnie screams from the video

“YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!WAKE UP!!!HOW COULD BE A GIRL DIDN’T WAKE UP EARLY!!”

Pyooongg~

Room 1 girls wakes in shock. So do the room 2 girls.

“Yerebbeun, now is the first mission. As you know that our namja is sleeping there, so it’s your time as a “wife wannabe” to present a breakfast that they like. Each person makes one and then, put that in the dining table. Let the boys eat it himself without they realize, and whoever food that eaten by them can join a date today, the rest will gonna stay inside the house and do some cleaning!That’s it. Byong!”

Hyori waves her hand to them and gone.

Sora puzzled and wanted to take a sleep more but Seul Gi holds her.

“Yayaya Kim Sora!Don’t you want makes some delicious breakfast for your namja?”

“Euuung~”

Sora is really cute with her mumbles.

“Ya SeulA!Wake up!”

SeulA take a sit with her sleepy eyes. Her brown hair is really messy. Seul Gi drags them anyway.

“Let’s have a date today arasso, the three of us. I don’t want to do some cleaning,”

SeulGI even drageed them downstairs, when the other females already busy cooking.

“Is there any empty spot for us?”

Jiyeon turns to them and realize there was no room for them to join cooking.

“How about you just waiting after us?Hahahaha…”

Jiyeon and Ha Yeon high fives and laughed together. SeulA sighs and she saw Jin Ri cooking something.

“Jin Ri-aah why you’re so silent?”

Jin Ri looks to her with a sad smile.

“Unniieee…ah gwaenchaanaa. Look, I made some cute bento unnie!”

Ha Yeon sighs.

“This is a breakfast Jin Ri, it’s not like we’re picnic at all,”

SeulA dislikes how Ha Yeon Unnie comments about her “already” sister.

“She can do whatever she wants Unnie,”

“Ssshh… don’t fighting,”

Sora helds her and dragged her away.

“Unnies can make the breakfast first then,”

SOra and Seul Gi mengalah and went to the living room. They take a sit in the couch. Thinking what will they do without the kitchen.

“….I will make some sandwiches then. We can’t make something warm without a stove,”

Sora sighs and already went on some menu.

“…Okay then, sounds good. I only had my ramyeon in my bag. I guess I will made it with the hot dispenser maker,it’s okay if I had to cleaning today,”

Seul Gi seems really disappointed but nothing she can do.

SeulA still takens a back. She only nods and let her roommates leaving. Both of them then come again with the igredients. Seul Gi sat beside SeulA and watchs Sora cutting the cucumber.

“How about you SeulA-yah?”

“Molla…”

Sora seems worried. She silently wrapped her sandwiches. She’s done. Seul GI already put her ramyeon in the dining table. It seems the boys is already wake up and make some noise. SeulA walks towards the refrigerator and poured some milk. She puts in beside Seul Gi. The Unnies already made some delicious looking food and put it in the table. Just the timing when the three namja appears.

“Whoaaaa….”

Mino shuts his yawns and looks really happy when so many foods prepared right in front of him. Baekhyun is already sat in the chair and busy.

“Wah how I choose this?”

Mark keeps his cool and Seul Gi can see how handsome he is. There was some sparks inside her heart when she saw her. Mark also saw her but suddenly directs his eyes away.

That cold guy takes SeulA’s milk and sit in the living room. All the girls gasped  in unbelies.

“Who the girls Mark choose then?”

Baekhyun ask them. All of them gives a code that SeulA is. SeulA is very happy. She can’t contain her smiles.

 

Black room mode:

Mark

Do you happy about your decisions?

I don’t know. I just feels I want some milk for my breakfast and there it is.

I saw you already had a conversation with SeulA ssi in the night.

Ah, yeah…

…and?

Mark smiles and shrugged his shoulder.

“I don’t know,hahaha”

 

Mino looks a little bit annoyed but smiles anyway. Why he even feels unconvenient when he choose the sandwiches

“Jaaaaaaaa I will eat this then!”

Baekhyun snaps it first and eat it.

“Yah Hyuuung!”

“..munch..munch… I want eat it at first,”

Mino sighs and watch the rest lazily.

“Fine then, I’ll eat the omurice,”

Baekhyun finishes his eating and ask for an answers. He smiles when he knows who the cook is. He happily Sora to the backyard. He wanted to discussed where they will dating.

 

Sora & Baekhyun

“Eenng…Sora-ssi, I think it’s kind of fate that we meet up again, hehehe…”

Sora shyly nods

“Nae Oppa…”

“Any place you want to go today?”

“Uumm….”

That girl puzzled when she put her finger into . Baekhyun never get bored to see her charming eyes. This beautiful girl…

“I think in this sunny day I’d love to go picnic, isn’t it a good idea Sora-ssi?We can get close by doing that,”

Sora smiles anyway. Her hair is blown by the wind. Baekhyun looks it very beautiful

“I think soo!Eh, should I prepared some food for us?”

Baekhyun gently smiles and put her hair around her ears.

“Next time, okay. Now let’s just go buy some from the minimarket,arasso?I don’t want to waste my time,”

Sora blushed and nods. Baekhyun grabs her hands and walks happily to the carport.

* * * * *

In the end Seul Gi, Jin Ri and Ha Yeon ended up cleaning the house.

“AAAAAAhhh I should get some date hiks hiks,”

Seul Gi lays her body into the couch.

“You’re messing the couch again,Seul Gi ah”

“Ah Unniee.. why you have to act bitterly like that…I'm just too tired,”

Seul Gi sat down and pouted to Ha Yeon. Ha Yeon shooks her head and went into her room.

“Don’t you have any schedule Seulgi Unnie?”

“AH!I’ve already ended my promotion so I didn’t have any schedule except practicing,”

“…I wish I had a date with Mino Oppa,”

Seul Gi sighs and also lay her body in the carpet.

"Mino?I think Mino Oppa is good,"

* * * * *

SeulA is driving when Mark is in her side.

“Where to go Oppa?”

Mark lazily put his arm aroung his head.

“Molla. Up to you,”

SeulA rolled her eyes. She cursed inside her heart but didn’t talk again. She watches him asleep. She then droves the car away from the city.

* * * * *

“…umh?”

Mark wakes up from his sleep. The car is already stopped. He didn’t find SeulA beside him. He is now jump off the car when  he sees the scenery.

It’s a beautiful view of the pine forest. The singing of the birds. The sound of the leaves hitting each others. He feels in peace.

“....this is Jeolla Mountain Oppa,”

“….!”

Mark surprised when SeulA suddenly appears behind him. She gently smiles and walk in front of him.

“I didn’t know how you feels and even why this is bothering you so I think you have to come to this kind of place. You know, meditating…or even just to sat and stare of the nature beauty..”

She giggles and sat in the grass full of the fallen leaves.

“Come here Oppa!We can see the entire Seoul here!”

Mark twist his body and  went to the car again. He takes a sleep again.

“HAISH!THIS MAN!”

SeulA pouted and lays her body. She grumbles and closed her eyes.

“…somehow I miss Mino Oppa!It’s really enjoyable with him!Tsk!”

Mark saw her fall asleep and he went out from the car. He sits next to her and smiles gently.

“Gomawo SeulA-yah, I think I need to calm my mind,”

SeulA didn’t hear that. She already sleeps tight.

* * * * *

"Oh,hey becareful Sora-yah,"

Baekhyun helps Sora who tumbles down. He gently put his hand around her wrist.

"Ah,kamsamnida Oppa,"

"Naee,"

Sora and Baekhyun went to the nearest park. They bought some kimbap,cola, and others snack. Between the beautiful sunshines, they're gargling up and laugh.

"I think you have a pretty eyes,"

"Ah,kamsamnida,Oppa does too,"

Baekhyun laughs.

"Nega??Hahahaha. You must be joking,"

"Aniyaa I'm telling the truth Oppa,"

Sora smiles genuinely, and suddenly Baekhyun grabs her chin and look deep into her eyes.

"Now tell me how beautiful is my eyes,"

"Ah,ano..umm..umm..."

Sora blushed rapidly, and her heart are going to explodes.

"Hahahahahaha. Omooo you're really cute Sora yah, are you normally this shy?"

Baekhyun hands off her chin and grabs some kimbap.

"...animnida..I'm just...didn't used to be around strangers,"

Baekhyun then nodds in agreement.

=======================================================================================================================

Annyeonnng Mooiechan is back!

Hufftt I can't write Mino's part yet, because I had a writer's block mianhaee u,u

Thank you for for reading this chinguu,, bow 90 degree

:DD