Nice Weather

Bubble Tea

            It was sunny day and Sehun wanted to buy bubble tea. His favorite drink, but he needed someone to tag along with him. He looked for Luhan then found him in the living room, watching Xiumin eating double sized burger while watching tv at the same time. Xiumin himself did not know that he was being watched by Luhan. He was just busy eating and watching.

            “Lu-ge~” Sehun called Luhan with aegyo then sat next to him. “Let’s go buy bubble tea! It’s the perfect time to drink that.”

           Luhan turned his face to Sehun. His eyes rounded and his mouth was half opened. He totally looked amused. “Don’t you find that interesting, Hunie?” he asked. He seemed like he did not listen to what the maknae had said before.

            Sehun frowned in confused. He totally did not get what his hyung mean. “What? What’s so interesting?”

            “Look at him!” Luhan whispered as his index finger pointed at Xiumin. “How could he eat that monster sized burger without ripping his mouth?! It’s so scary, but, by just watching the way he eats, that burger looks so tasty. Don’t you think the same like I do?”

            Sehun sighed. He could not believe what he had heard. He just could not understand why Luhan could be amused easily by just watching Xiumin eating his food and this time was not the first time. “You’ve said that sooo many times, Lu-ge!” he groaned then he pulled the elder’s hand to make him got off the couch. “Now, let’s go buy bubble tea! Aren’t you thirsty?”

            “I’m not,” Luhan answered quickly then fixed his eyes on Xiumin again. “I want to stay here, watching that guy finishes his burger.”

            “But…”

            Luhan was just silent, did not give his attention at Sehun again, so he decided to leave the guys in disappointed. He felt a bit jealous at Xiumin for making Luhan not be on his side. Argh… I really want to buy bubble tea, but I don’t want to get there alone! He thought miserably. Sehun kept on walking to find the other members, but then someone bumped into him in a sudden. He winched in pain then looked at the person.

            “Oh, Tao-ssi! Sorry, I didn’t…” Sehun could not complete his sentence when he found something in Tao’s hand. His eyes rounded in surprised. “Is that… bubble tea?!” he reassured.

            Tao smiled at Sehun’s reaction. He did not expect that the maknae could be so happy by seeing a cup of bubble tea in his hand. “Yes, it is. I just bought it. Here you go!” he answered then handed the drink to Sehun who accepted it nervously.

            “It’s for me? Really?” Sehun asked then he squeaked in happy after Tao nodded his head in respond. “Woah… it’s really cold and I like it! Thanks, Tao-ssi~” he said after drinking the bubble tea a bit.

            “Nah… never mind! It was just coincidence,” Tao admitted that made Sehun frowned. “I was going to market with Kai then I found the bubble tea shop that you always drop in with Lu-ge accidentally and it reminded me of you. So, yeah… I bought it,” he explained.

            “Tao-ssi, you’re the best! Jjang!” Sehun exclaimed in happy tone as he patted Tao’s shoulder with his free hand. “I was asking Lu-ge to accompany me to buy this there, but he didn’t want to. He preferred to watch Xiumin hyung eating his burger,” he said as he curled up his lips.

            “What?!” Tao exclaimed in surprised then burst into laugh. “That gege is so unique! I mean, what’s so interesting by watching someone eats?”

            “Agree!” Sehun nodded. “By the way, let’s go to the backyard! Today’s weather is so nice and I don’t want to miss it.”

            “Ok. Let’s go!”

            Both of them walked to the backyard hand in hand. Sehun could not stop smiling at Tao that day and vice versa, Tao could not stop smiling at Sehun. He just realized that Tao could be so kind to him and he was so grateful for having a friend like him.

 

***

-The End-

 

how was it?:)

sorry for grammatical error(s) or typo >.<

btw I'm TaoHun shipper ^^

thanks for reading!