Part 1

His, story.

Honestly, Yijeong hated how just one look from their leader, can melt his heart, yet he longed for it every day. 

 


 

For the tenth time that day, Yijeong sighed and one certain member couldn't stand it anymore. "Yijeongie, stop sulking. Let's go out and do something fun!" Jaeho exclaimed and dragged the other out before he even had time to answer. 

"Where are you guys going?" Kyungil asked as he watched the two boys run across the room, hand in hand. 

"To play!" 

Kyungil glanced at Yijeong, silently communicating through his eyes, which was something they both had been doing ever since they dated. But this time, he was met with the back of his lover's head, no eyes to meet. Of course, Kyungil brushed off the weird behavior and nodded before continuing his way to the practice room. 

 

They sat on the swings in silence for a while before Yijeong sighed again, in result, Jaeho also sighed. 

"Is it Kyungil hyung?" He asked. 

Silence.

"Oh come on, what's wrong now? Did you two fight? Did he do something wrong? I'll talk to him again if you want, since last time cleary worked. Did he pull jokes on you? Is he-" 

"N-No." Yijeong managed to reply, cutting the other off. "He didn't do anything." He continued, barely over a whisper. "Its me." 

"You couldn't have possibly done something bad, I mean we just saw him in the halls ten minutes ago, he didn't seem angry at all." 

"H-Hyung." His voice wavered, catching the other's full attention immedietly. 

"W-What's wrong?"

"What do I do?" The other finally looked up, eyes glistening with tears. Jaeho's eyes widened at the sight in front of him. 

"Y-You don't have to cry maknae." Jaeho walked over and brought them both to an empty bench. "Yijeongie, don't cry." He cooed, while placing his hands on the other's cheeks, wiping away the tears that had managed to escape. 
After ten minutes or so, Yijeong  stopped crying and spoke, 

"I don't know what to do." His voice was weak and broken, something Jaeho hadn't seen in a long time. "Tell me what's wrong first, I can't help you if I don't know, right?" He repied, rubbing his thumbs in a circular motion, hoping to calm the other down.

"I-I know we like each other, alot, a-and I wouldn't know what to do if he wasn't here with me. B-but I can't help but feel scared." He took a breath and gulped, "I mean, what if he gets bored of me? W-What if I was just a fling? And then we would break up, and then I'll cry. A-and I might as well be dead because-" 

"Hey, no one's breaking up, and no one's dying okay? Not today.  Don't over analyze everything maknae-ah, you both love each other dearly, so you have nothing to worry about." 

He smiled and ruffled Yijeong's hair, making the other whine, "If you're really that upset, you should talk with him, not me." He stood up and dragged Yijeong along. 

"Let's go back and get you cleaned up before hyungs start to worry."

 

"WE'RE BACK!" Jaeho yelled and quickly shooed Yijeong towards the washroom, signalling him to wash his face.
 "Aish, why're you so loud." Dokyun complained and pushed the other away, preventing him from sitting on his lap. 


Yijeong turned around and rolled his eyes when he heard Jaeho and Dokyun bickering again. Finally arriving at the sink, he splashed cool water on his face, hoping to wash away all his worries, for a second it did. But they just keep on coming back. 

"Hyung!" Yijeong squeaked as he spotted the elder around the corner. 

"Oh, Yijeong-ah, I didn't know you were here." 

Yijeong didn't answer, instead he continued to stand there, frozen in place, with cold water running over his hands. Seeing this, Kyungil quickly dried his hands and switched off both of their taps, circling his arms around his lover's petite waist. 

"Is everything okay?" He whispered, sending Yijeong back to reality.

"W-What?" He stuttered,
immediately tensing up when he noticed what position  they were in. 

"Cute." Kyungil chuckled and placed a soft kiss on Yijeong's temple before dragging the younger out.

"Let's go back to the dorm, practice hours is already finished anyways." 


The five of them were sitting in front of he TV, watching 'Running Man'. At least three of them were.
Yijeong was still somewhere lost in his imagination, while Kyungil was busy observing his beautiful boyfriend. After a few more minutes of watching Yijeong stare into space, Kyungil spoke up. 

"Everything okay?" 

"Y-yea, everything's fine, just kind of tired" he chuckled nervously before heading towards the kitchen, "I'm grabbing some coffee." 

After tearing open the coffee packet, Yijeong began thinking again.

'Are we really meant for eachother? What if he finds someone pretty and dumps me, and then I would be lonely. And because of the awkward tension, the members would quit and no one would be in the group anymore, and it'll be all my fault!" He thought, heart beating rapidly underneath his ribcage. 

"I'm pretty sure that's enough coffee powder." A voice called from behind him. The voice which Yijeong grew to love, and still does. He glanced down towards the table and realized he had already opened three packets, which was more then enough. 

"Babe, are you that tired?" Kyungil asked worriedly, completely ignoring the fact that Yijeong's face is as red as a tomato now, just because of one nickname.

"D-Don't call me that." Yijeong protested, hiding his face between his hands. 
"Like what? Oh, babe??" He teased, repeating the word 'babe' again and again. 

"Don't hide your face either." Kyungil gently peeled Yijeong's hands away from his face, and lifted his chin with a finger, they stared at eachother's eyes for a while before Kyungil began to lean down. Even though they have kissed multiple times already, Kyungil's kisses will never fail to make Yijeong melt. All of their kisses they've shared were innocent, simply two pair of lips pressed together. But this one was different. Yijeong mentally panicked when he felt the other's tongue swipe the bottom of his lips. Also, Kyungil's hands weren't caressing Yijeong's cheeks as usual, instead it was locked securely in his fluffy black hair. Yijeong's brain had shut down and it felt as if his heart was beating too fast, his stomache was doing crazy stunts, but the only thing he knew was, he, himself was kissing Kyungil. Without knowing, he opened his mouth, and Kyungil took this chance to explore the other's cavern. Electricity ran through their bodies when their tongues collided, both giving different reactions. Kyungil hummed happily and drew them both even closer, while Yijeong was in a state of shock, half unconsious already. The kiss was turning more and more aggressive as their tongues danced together, in perfect unison, as if they had done this many times. 

"EW! GOSH! CAN'T YOU WAIT UNTIL YOU'RE IN YOUR ROOM? OH, I FEEL SICK." Someone screamed from the door. Making Kyungil growl in an annoyed matter, 
"What do you want?" He spat after breaking the kiss, (unfortunately) he didn't hear the soft whimper Yijeong let out.

"Nothing! Just a simple cup of coffee, BUT NO YOU GOTTA-" 

"Oh, shut up Jaeho." He rolled his eyes and leaned down again, capturing his lover's lips with his own. This time their tongues darted out from their mouths instantly, both eager to meet. 

"OH GOD LORD! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!" 

Although Kyungil would've liked to continue on with their activity, and simply ignore the brat,  Yijeong broke the kiss and gasped for air, face completely red now. The elder looked down and smirked, "You're good at this."

"D-Don't say that!" Yijeong cried softly, hitting the other's chest weakly. "Aw, don't be embarrased, you're too innocent." Without another word, he intertwined thier hands and placed a kiss on the other's forehead.

 "Let's sleep early."

 

There'll be a Part 2

 

I just decided to split it into two parts.

 

*Don't be a silent reader >< comments r always appreciated, subbies too keke~