Fate or Tragedy?

Cruel Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Wah! we're finally getting away from everything' he gave a loud laugh as he pulled on the trottle a little more and enjoyed the rush of adrenaline he felt, speeding down the isoalted motorway.

The wind howled in the background and the cool air slammed against their face. Unable to even keep her eye's open, ' Slow down- this is way to fast' she cried in despearation.

' Eunji-yah this is nothing' he before screaming in excitment. His voice echoes in the surroundings and Eunji becase to feel the chill of the stinging weather. 

To her, the road looked ghastly long and was a sight of doom, but to him it was pure pleasure. He enjoyed every second of it and wished he owned a racing bike instead.

She continued pleading him to slow down and he did. Suddenly the sleep decreased greatly for a moment only to be increased yet again. ' Okay, okay Doojoon laughted slightly. Tell me how much you love me, then I'll happily slow down' he shouted over the howling wind so she could hear him. 

'Is that All?.. I love you to the moon and back Oppa' Eunji replied chucking at his satifcation as he liften his left hand and punched the air. 

'Arn't I getting a hug?' he requested before she oblighed and cheesily back hugged him. Growing aggitted at him breaking his promise to slow down, Eunji lighly punched Doojoon's arm.

' Fine, One last request Eunji-yah! My helmet is totally runing my hair, would it wear it for a while?' he questi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter