i never wanted to cry

dont let destiny control you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*class finish

great!! finally!! class finished!! all thanks to that bloody jackass, my day was ruin!! I HATE HIM!! he turned my teachers against me. my friends. I HATE HIM!! how did i even thought that he was kind?!!! REVENGE!! REVENGE!! REVENGE!! THATS ALL I WANT NOW!!

Janice: *packs her bag and leaves without waiting for the others*

Jasmine: "hey Janice wait up!!"

               *runs to Janice*

               "heyy... i know you're pissed off but don't get all so worked up."

Janice: "so what you're saying is that i'm pissed off and i'm just over reacting is it hmm.??"

Jasmine: " no jan. come on can you just slow down.?"

Janice: "no...! if you wan to take he's side then just leave me alone i don't need you guys"

Jasmine: " IM NOT ON HE'S SIDE OK..?!! look i just don't--"

I cant take this anymore!!! I hate this school!!! It !! I just wanna burn down the entire school!! And if my friends were rooting for me..then why didnt they defend me?!!! I hate Kris!! I hate him!! I wished he never existed!! If it weren't for him none of this would had happen!! without knowing tears started to falll down my check and it just wouldn't stop coming. i just felt like trash. like i was nothing. like i was the only person in this world. 

Janice: " runs away from Jasmine *

Jasmine: "Janice wait!!"

               *tries to chase after Janice but got blocked by other people*

where am i anyway?? how long have i been here? oh right..i got frustrated and started crying. i went in the nearest room right after Jasmine was out of side.my eyes feels heavy and so did my heart. What should i do now? everyone hates me even my friends. i bet after i go out of this room those 3 es are going to find me an make fun of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter