1 of 1

Let's not grow apart.

***

 

I know you.

 

***

 

“let’s end this, I’m tired, this is not working....... I loved you, but I guess it’s done..”

 

Jung Taekwoon, is that type of guy who always prepared and calm. Making back up plan for his plans, making back up design of his works incase of anything, making sure his car is in a good condition before he use it, and making sure he can let go, before being left alone.

 

“what are you afraid of, Jung Taekwoon?”

 

Han Sanghyuk, just know Taekwoon better than anyone. Sanghyuk knows when he’s happy, when he’s upset, when he’s annoyed, when he’s lying, when he’s sad, and when he’s afraid.

 

Taekwoon loves him for that, but also hates him for that. Sanghyuk makes him feel like he’s an opened book that the younger can read everytime he please, and everytime he tried to close himself from him, he simply can’t.

 

“what is it hyung?” Sanghyuk asked, standing up from his sitting position on the bed and walk over Taekwoon who’s sitting on his working chair, backing him.

 

“tell me..” Sanghyuk said, and hugs the older guy from behind, wraping his slender arms around the others and lean down to hide his face on the other’s neck.

 

Taekwoon stayed still and sighed before he leans back to the younger’s embrace and turn his head sightly to peck Sanghyuk’s temple and whispered.

 

“don’t ever leave me..”

 

 

***

He loves me, he loves me not.

 

***

 

He will leave you.

Just like the others.

Just like, Yooncheol.

Just like Jaehwan.

Just like, Hakyeon.

He will leave you...

 

“shut up..”

 

Believe me,

Soon or later.

He’ll be in other guy’s embrace.

 

“no... he loves me..”

 

Oh, really?

Are you sure he loves you enough not to leave you?

Just like the other?

 

“yes, now shut up..”

 

Yooncheol said he loves you.... but he leave.

Jaehwan said that you’re his everything.... but he leave.

Hakyeon said he can’t live without you.... but he  leave.

 

“sanghyuk will never  leave me..”

 

Are you sure?

Now.... OPEN YOUR EYES!

 

Taekwoon jolted awake from his sleep and stand up from his chair and looks around, to see, to find his Sanghyuk........ but he’s not there. Sanghyuk’s not there.

 

“no..” he walk towards the bed and pull the cover away.

“no..” he run to the bathroom and open the door, empty.

 

“NO!!!!!!!!”

 

In seconds, the room looks like it was destroyed by hurricane, Taekwoon throw everything off his desk, knocked down all of the manequines. And he almost tore a white suit with some black lines apart when Sanghyuk appear and dropped the groceries he bought and run towards the older guy and pull him away from the suit.

 

“hyung! Stop!”

 

Taekwoon panting like crazy as he look at the other’s black orbs.

 

He’s here... he’s here...

 

Sanghyuk smiles softly and hugs Taekwoon when he see the tears start to fall down from his lover’s eyes.

 

“hyung... I’m here okay?”

 

Taekwoon just hug him back and start sobbing, while Sanghyuk draw comforting circle on his back.

 

“I love you, hyung..”

Yooncheol said he loves you.... but he leave.

 

“you’re my everything... you know that don’t you?”

Jaehwan said that you’re his everything.... but he leave.

 

“I can’t be without you hyung.. you know that”

Hakyeon said he can’t live without you.... but he  leave.

 

“I’ll never leave you hyung.. will never..”

 

Doubt it... Jung Taekwoon... doubt it.

 

 

***

Let’s not grow apart

 

***

 

Taekwoon standiing infront of his masterpiece, smiling softly at it. yeah, masterpiece, Sanghyuk in his black and white suit. It looks so perfect on him. of course, Taekwoon made it special only for him. the white suit, he looks so perfect. The white color makes him looks pure, and the black lines make his white milky skin looks more brighter.

He walk around sanghyuk, smiling proudly, holding a jar close to his chest.

 

“it is really for your figure...”

 

Taekwoon’s smile disappear when he realised that he’ll never recieve any reply from the younger, holding the jar tighter. He lean his head, and put his forehead on Sanghyuk’s shoulder.

 

“perfect.. you’re perfect”

 

“are you happy hyung?”

 

“yes.. of course... let’s never grown apart, sanghyuk-ah”

 

Taekwoon smiled and lift his head to kiss the youger cold cheek, then walk until he’s standing infront of Sanghyuk. He smiled softly and take the other’s cold hand and put it on his cheek.

Taekwoon laughs a little and without he knowing tears start to fall from his eyes when he look at his Boyfriend’s empty, beautiful black lifeless eyes.

 

“I love you, Hyukkie..”

 

Taekwoon kissed sanghyuk’s cheek and smiles sightly, and wipe his tears away and walk away to put the jar he’s holding on his work desk.

 

A transparant jar.

With a heart inside it.

His beloved one.

Han Sanghyuk’s.

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

a/n : so, this is my first story on this acc, my main acc is [ ZeacoIsMine ] well, it’s not i’m abandoning that one (i subscribe too many great stories there).. I made another one because I feel like I need to start over something, neater hahahahaha..

anyway about this story, I almost die when i watched the MV. And was planning on make a drabble (the 1st part ‘i know you’) but... i don’t know how this story ended up with 3 parts lolololololololol OTL.

I don’t know why, but I really like this couple of VIXX, so i decided to change the characters, this is was originally BangHim story (when i first saw the MV, ‘BangHim’ suddenly flashed on my head) but after thinking that, “I can’t kill himchan again... almost all of my story in draft or published... himchan ended up dead... I can’t kill him again... and jongup too...”

 

so i decided to kill hyuk..

 

*BRICKED*

*KICKED*

*BURRIED ALIVE*

 

Anywaayyyyyy~ *beaten up*... i hope you guys enjoyed the story~ love ya all <3

And blame leo and his evil look for all of this... goddamn handsome evil...

 

 

Follow @nomnomkboys on insta :3