[1]

Will you still love me?

Will You Still Love Me When We’re Older?

Chanseong to Joohyun.

Maybe, is that first thing I'll replied. I don't know for sure if someday in the future or for many years I still love you. But I can promise that I will always be there for you. Because I always keep my promises.

"I love you forever."

Tell me if forever exists. We never know how the future is it. But I know, I want and I will spend as much as any of my time with you. What I was know for sure, I have always enjoyed every second of my time with you, to hear you telling about how uncomfortable your new high hells is, your nag at me when I choose to watch the same movie always (like World War Z or Olympus Has Fallen), when I see you already seize my favorite cheese quiche and how comfort your hug is.

I was memorized by the pull of curved smile on your face. Or your veins that are clearly visible in my fingers when we are holding hands. I just remember how you got really annoying when out of the car, carrying a wallet, car keys and cell phone. But, because of that I can smile.

About the future, I just want to enjoy it with you. But, if you asked me about would I still love you when our age is not young anymore, the answer is maybe. I may not love you with no less, but may I still love you by now, or even more, later.

One thing that you need to know now is, if you say, "I love you." So the answer is "I love you. More. "

 

Joohyun to Chanseong.

I don't know. I don't know if another fifty years I will still love you (as the song is often played on the radio in the morning and I just being forced to listened when I was inside the cab). And I also don't want to promise. Because I dislike a people who can't keep their promises.

Forever and always are two things that will not ever I can assure you as we speak the truth---especially the problem of feeling; that could change overnight because it is never going to be explained satisfactorily. Plus, we talk about the future, which even the most skilful astrologer can't be so sure.

So, I don't know, if I'm still going to love you when you are aged 64, 70, or even 80 years. I can't promised. And I also don't know if that sort of thing you need to ask; because every time with you, I just want to enjoy every moment, every second, every 'now' which will be a keepsake for me in the future-which is still not found out whether I passed with or without you.

For me, is a dream of futility about the future while you are there in front of me now. Moments with you want savored without hypothetic that even made ​​me forget and get distracted from what you're describing, your new jeans, your new music taste, or like that how warms your fingers in my hand is...

There's only one thing you need to know, and I can answer with certainty.

That if you asked me whether I love you 'now', the answer is always: yes.