Chapter 1

This is love.and forever
"Professor Seo, Professor Seohyun.........." "Oh!Professor Park.Sorry,I didn't hear you" "There's a letter for you.Its from Royal groups'' ''From Royal groups.Thank you". Seohyun opened the letter to see about what it was.She found it odd that there was a letter for her from Royal group, nonethless she opened the letter. Miss Seo Joohyun, By this letter we want to inform you about the debt your father hadn't paid for Royal group. The last date is about a month from now. We hope you'll clear it,otherwise actions will be taken. Thanking you From Royal group What debt.I have to meet this company. Seohyun thought. .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Meanwhile on the other side of the city.......... "What is wrong with you Mr.Lee.I've told you that it was an important meeting ,still you ." "I'm sorry Mr .Keon but I'll do it better next time" "You do as you say.Now you can leave." Jiyong was busy with his work.He hadn't met his daughter for a while.He missed her. Suddenly he noticed a file on his table. Jiyong "Whats this.A debt by Seo inguk.A letter to Seo Joohyun." "Oh! right .I've a meeting with this woman tomorrow.You seem interesting Ms.Seo" Both person unkwon to each other but as no one knowns what fate awaits them.Two different people whose worlds are going to collide for a new story to take place in their life.