He cheated on me.

Advice According to EXO (Mostly the Four Sass Queens) || Advice Column ||

(A/N This is just the first chapter, so Imma introduce everyone first. Yes, okay, thank you.)

 

Q.                            

 

 

                             

Dear EXO,

my boyfriend cheated on me.

I want him back and he apologized, but I don't know if I can trust him anymore.

What should I do ?

 

 

A.

 

 

Suho plugs the computer into the much larger television screen and places his hands on his hips in satisfaction, waiting for the rest of members to stroll in.

"I got pizza." Says Sehun, the first to walk in.

"Hey, I got the question projected on the TV." Suho smiles.

"Don't you always do?" Sehun rolls his eyes and sinks into their couch, crossing one leg over the other. Suho ignores him and takes a seat on the side as far from Sehun as possible.

 

"I smell an interesting question." Enters Jongin.

"And pizza!" Kyungsoo follows behind him, almost unnoticeable behind the other's taller figure.

"What in the hell do you shove up your nose, Jongin." Sehun clicks his heels together.

"Not sure, but you definitely need some."

 

"And she wrote back to me. She's so nice." Yixing marched in, Kris and Luhan right behind him.

"Great, she's amazing. Can we sit now, Yixing?" Luhan says, annoyed.

Luhan takes a seat next to Sehun and Sehun scrunches his nose. "Dear god, why."

"If you got a problem, move." spat Luhan in disgust.

"Shut up, you two." Kris commanded, and they both looked in opposite directions.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked in happy as clams, hands slapped together.

Sehun scoffed and glared at the two. "We know who got laid last night."

"Mind your own business, ." Baekhyun barks.

"W-what are you talking about ?!" Chanyeol stuttered nevously. They slid into the smaller couch in the corner of the room and smiled happily to themselves.

 

Xiumin stomped in, with Tao's and Chen's ears pinched between his fingers. 

"Ow, ow, ow, watch my earing! I just bought it!" Tao shouts.

"Shut up, I don't care." 

"This actually isn't so bad" Chen laughs.

"You're so damn creepy." Xiumin says before letting go of the earlobes and squeezing a spot between Sehun and Luhan. 

 

Suho sighed and shook his head at his 'friends'. "Is it going to be like this every morning?"

"Like what ?" Sehun asked.

"Let him ing speak." Luhan snapped, smacking his hand against the back of Sehun's, recieving a menacing glare in return. 

Suho sighed once more and rubbed his temples. He didn't know how he put up with these people every day, but some how, he managed.

"Nevermind. Just, the question is up, it's a relationship question. She got cheated on, but she wants him back, but doesn't know if she should take him back after what he did."

 

"He ed another, get over it." Sehun laughed. Luhan glared at him and Sehun hid behind Xiumin for safety, which did him no good really.

The three pairs (Kaisoo, Baekyeol and Xiuhan) allshifted in their seats because they knew that question was for them to answer. Kyungsoo opened his mouth to speak, but Jongin stood up and started to pace back and forth.

"Well, um, I think.." He started.

"That's a first." Sehun smirked.

Completely ignoring his comment, Jongin began to think of way to answer the poor girl's question.

"I think she shouldn't even bother with him anymore." Luhan interrupts Jongin's pacing. Everyone turns their heads to him and he crossed his arms across his chest.

"I mean, he cheated. Once a cheater, always a cheater." He concludes, resting his chin on his fist.

"That's not necessarily true though--" Xiumin almost started, being interrupted by now Baekhyun and Sehun's bickering.

"I'm just saying, if he cheated, she should like, wreck his car or something." Baekhyun said in the most proudest way possible. Seun kicked his heels together like he was ing dorothy and laughed the most ugliest laugh possible. 

"You've gone nuts, Bacon."

"It's Baek-ing-hyun to you."

"Okay Baek-ing-hyun."

"I swear on your life, Sehun." Baekhyun growled. 

"Please, stop." Suho rubbed his temples once again, the stress from these people is unbelievably high. "Just answer the question." 

 

"If she would just--" Xiumin was once again interrupted by Baekhyun's sudden outburst.

"I SWEAR TO GOD. I'LL BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF YOU." Baekhyun yelled at Sehun, getting no reaction of fear from the youngest, but he sure got one from Chanyeol.

"No fighting, no fighting, please." Chanyeol muttered quietly, squeezing Baekhyun's hand.

"This son of a always has something to say !" Baekhyun screeched, wanting Chanyeol to unwrap his arms from his petite waist.

Chanyeol gasped when Baekhyun's tiny body lunged towards Sehun and attempted at punching him, only to hit the back of the couch.

Suho quit rubbing his temples and stomped his foot in anger. "ANSWER THE ING QUESTION IN PEACE FOR ONCE." He yeled at the top of his lungs and his face was bruning red. Everyone was left speechless and Baekhyun immediately cowered behind Chanyeol's body for safety.

"Xiumin, Kyungsoo, please." He calmed down a bit and motioned Kyungsoo and Xiumin to speak. He knows that out of all the idiots in the room currently, Kyungsoo and Xiumin were probably the most adult. 

"I think," Xiumin cleared his throat and surveyed the room, eyes were on him for once and he continued to speak. "that she should speak with him. If she wants him back and he apologized, then she should try talking it out with him." Xiumin concluded.

"If he sounded sincere, then she should ask him what went wrong in their relationship and what they can do to fix it." Kyungsoo added, Jongin happily patting his boyfriend's back.

"Case closed." Sehun clapped and got up to exit the room.

"Wait," Suho paused. "Where's Chen? I haven't heard from him. That's strange"

"I'm .. right here, duh." Chen poppd his head up from his seat on the floor, behind the coffee table, mouthful of cheesy cheeses and saucy sauces.

"10 bucks." Sehun whispers in Chen's ear, smiling from ear to ear.

"Huh?" a piece of cheese hung from the corner of his curled lips.

"The ing pizza. 10 bucks." Sehun walked out the room, waving his from side to side.

"Can we officially close this question?" Suho asked.

 

 

" yes!" all eleven yelled in unision, pushing and shoving their way out the small door.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CASE CLOSED. :D Sorry for any mistakes, I'm gonna proof read it right now, but I'm so impatient in posting things. xD If that helped anyone, then feel free to send in a question? xD It doesn't even have to be advice questions, just send a question in and I'll answer it. PM ME QUESTIONS, SUBSCRIBE, TELL YOUR FRIENDS, GO PET A UNICORN, LEAVE A COMMENT PLEASE. <3