내 사랑 (My Love)

Blossom Tears

Leo's POV:

Today I was working on a new project for the person that I loved, (y/n); I was making a dress for her to keep as a gift. Because before I met (y/n) , I was not sure if the others were the ones meant for me. However, once I met (y/n), I knew that she was "the one".  (Y/n) was pure, she was beautiful, and most importantly, she had the most wonderful personality.  

The new dress that I was making for (y/n) had to be perfect, for she was perfect. Therefore every once in a while I would hold up the design to her and wonder if it suited her, which it did. And as I was working on the sketch, (y/n) came to me and helped me with my design which would soon be completed in a couple hours. Then suddenly, (y/n) pulled the sketch away from me and observed it. However, as a reflex, I grabbed the sketch away from her but accidently pushed her down. I felt guilty, but I didn't know how to express that in words. Therefore, I didn't say anything and went back to work.

 


 

(Y/n)'s POV:

One day, I was waiting for Leo when I noticed this gorgeous strapless dress that was white with some glitter in the middle of the room. The dress was so elegant and beautiful that I couldn't help but to feel it, so I did. The dress was soft yet strangely felt perfect against my skin, but then, I noticed a wooden box near one of Leo's bookshelves. The box was open but near it there were a couple jars of that seemed to contain pills. Then, I wanted to make sure if my thoughts were correct, so I picked a jar up and smelled it. After smelling it, I thought that it was slightly strange, but I ignored it. 

I was still waiting for Leo (who was not back yet), so I continued to explore his studio. At the other side of the room, there were two more dresses and a white box with a red ribbon on top of a stool. I was curious again to see what was inside, so I lifted the lid up when suddenly Leo came and closed the box again. Then I went to the white dress that seemed perfect and asked Leo how it would look on me. However, Leo did not answer, which disappointed me a little.

 


 

Leo's POV:

I woke up that day with the sun in my eyes and with (y/n) by my side. She was still sleeping, but she looked so angelic with the sunlight shining on her, making her look purer than usual. (Y/n)'s white clothes and beautiful, peaceful face also helped in making her look so angelic. I went to caress her head when the memory of (y/n) with the white dress came up. That was when I knew for sure that it was always going to be hers. That was also when I knew what the last part of my project was going to be. When (y/n) gently held my hand and put it on her face, I was thrown out of my thoughts. But after a second or two, I pulled my hand away from her. Suddenly I got up and thought different thoughts from what I thought before, I wondered whether should I make (y/n) another dress or not. While I was stressing out about this, she came over and comforted me by lightly hugging me and by resting her head on me. Then I grasped her hand and closed my eyes, deciding to give her the white dress that matched her purity.

 


 

 I was finishing a dress for my lover (at that time) when some good memories of being with her came up. The first memory was when I was reading a book but she came to me and asked me too play with the horses we got together. It was a bit childish, but I complied with her wish anywayfter all, I did love her. The second memory was when we decided to make a dress together. At first she was trying to move the fabric to cover the mannequin, but she could not do it. Therefore, I helped her, in which she thanked me with a smile. When I finished the purple dress, I put it in the white box and felt accomplished for finishing it. I also felt excited to present this to my love.

Some time passed and I was going to meet my love with a bouquet of roses when I see a note on the box. Once I read the note, I was shocked and dropped the roses meant for her. And as I was shocked, I remembered the good memories, the ones that now hurt me and open my closed scars again. My love, the one that I thought was for me, left me. 

Once again I am left alone with no one to comfort me.

 


 

I woke up on my desk and suddenly remembered the pain of my previous love leaving me. Because of the pain that suddenly came over me, I got up, stumbled and knocked over things on my desk. When the memory that specifically showed me how she left with all her belongings, I got frustrated and released my anger on my belongings; I knocked over my chairs, ripped away my bed sheets, and I also knocked down my other dresses. Then another memory of me bringing my love to the the bed came up and made my heart ache even more. And at this point, my heart couldn't take any more of the pain in my heart.

While, I was still frustrated, (y/n) came in suddenly, and I needed her. Knowing that I needed some comfort, she hugged me, even though she knew it was a pain from the past. Then at that moment I decided that I needed (y/n) forever by my side no matter what the cost was. And (y/n) was going to be perfect, at least for me.

After a few days, I finished up the white dress, made perfectly for (y/n) when I knew that the last part of her being mine had to happen. I opened up the bathroom door and made sure that I was ready to see (y/n) when I saw her lying in the tub with rose petals on her which made her look even more beautiful. Then, I grasped her hand and put it on my face, inhaling her scent of roses and making me want her even more.

After getting what I wanted most after one thing, I put it in a jar so that I could keep it forever with me. With the jar, I then went up to (y/n)'s dress and put my head against it, knowing that I will always have my love with me and that my love will never leave me again. After clutching my precious treasure with me, I opened up my special cabinet just to put in the treasure - (y/n)'s heart - inside. And by doing that, it will be a part of my collection of things I adore most. However, once I add one more thing, it will be complete.

 


 

When I saw her in the white dress, I thought about how perfect (y/n) was; her beauty was eternal, she loved me so much, and she had the capability to understand me. But the best thing about (y/n) was that she would never leave me; never making me stand in the darkness by myself.

Then I went up to my eternal love and placed my head onto her shoulder and laid it there, knowing that I could do whatever I wanted to with her.

 

Finally I had my love, one that will never leave me; one that will never blossom tears again forever.

 

 

 

 


 

Hey, it's the author! I hope that you enjoyed this one shot that I just now (and I probably will edit it too, don't worry). This one shot was sorta based on how I took the MV, so I hope that you won't believe everything that  I wrote up there, as it is partially (mostly?) my opinon. Thank you for reading!