Leaves never last

Like leaves on trees in autumn

25th september

Sehun the leaf could feel the cold wind coming from West. It was new to him, being born as a leaf just a month before. The breeze felt nice on his nervartures yet he felt bad, concerned... and even though he couldn't grasp the nature of his worries he kept enjoying the fresh waves that made him dance on his beloved branch on his even more beloved tree.

Night came and the breeze kept getting stronger and stronger, making Sehun astonished, "i never knew something like this could happen" he thought. He was quite excited and adrenaline became a very important component of his sliding sap. He felt strangely happy and scared and didn't understand what was going on but soon the wind stopped, leaving Sehun still on his branch, who on the contrary knew about the changing of the seasons. Sehun didn't take long to ask his dear friend what was going on. "My friend branch" he started "what is this strange wave that's making me and all of my brothers dance?" the branch at first didn't answer, wondering whether he should tell Sehun about his fate or not. "Sehun, this thing you call wave, it's the wind. For ages the winds have moved around this world, they were here even before our dear tree was born." As branch talked Sehun listened in wonder. "This wind...it is very important. It's what brings life to other trees, if it wasn't for it then I wouldn't be here to tell you this story. This creature, if we can call it like this, it takes care of all of us plants. All trees, all flowers, all bushes and berries, even grass...they're all here because the wind takes them and gives birth to new members of our dearest world". Sehun who listend in awe just couldn't hold back and he asked "But why does it do that? Why does it help us?". The branch chuckled. "Well, there isn't really a reason. He just does it. But this isnt the only thing he does. When the time comes, which is around this time of the year, he gets stronger and rougher, and as he goes, he takes everything he can with him. Leaves, flowers, berries...and even grass." Sehun was then scared "Does that mean he's going to take me too?". Branch didn't answer immediately, he just chuckled. "Of course he will. And one day, or pheraps one night, he will take me too." "But why does he do that? You said that he helped us, right? Then why does he kill us?" "Because in order for new leafs to be born, the older ones need to go. It's the circle of life Sehun, but only beacuse you will stop being a leaf it doesn't mean you will stop being. You know, the wind will take you and will pose you on the ground where you will become another important part of this world. Of course leaves are pretty and cute, but if you live the rest of your life as one then you won't be able to be anything else! Look up! Can you see those shiny dots in the sky? You were once one with them, up there, shining beatifully along with other stars. Yet you stopped being one, you became a planet and then you became so many other things until one day puff! you turned into a leaf. So don't be scared or worried. Even though it may seem like it, there is no end in life. You've been alive for so long and you will be for so much more! Accept your destiny but with a soft heart!". The branch then gave his goodbyes to Sehun, saying he was going to take a nap. Sehun never felt like this before. All the worried he once had where all now gone beacuse he knew there was nothing wrong in this world, he knew it was beautiful and he knew he loved it. So when the wind came again the next day to claim his heart, he fell in love willingly.