Final

Perfect

 

Perfect.

 

That is the word that best describes him.

I have known him for so many years and throughout all this time I have seen the different sides of him. These sides make him who he is. 

 

I have seen him cry...

Cry of sadness when he looks around and remembers Hangeng is no longer here.

Cry of joy when we win awards and our beautiful fans cheer for us all over the world.

Cry of frustration, hidden from everyone, because the members were fighting.

Cry of happiness when one of the members returned from their obligatory military service.

Cry of fear when we almost lost Kyuhyun forever.

Cry of pain when he lost his father.

 

I have seen him laugh...

Laugh of nervousness when he was about to leave to do his military service.

Laugh of playfulness when Heechul danced Bonamana in public.

Laugh of embarrassment when all the members talk about how he takes advantage of even five minutes to sleep sitting in a corner of the dressing room while everyone else gets their makeup done.

Laugh of joy when all the members are together on stage enjoying and giving their best at another Super Show.

 

I have seen him protect us...

Protect us when other people tried to bash us.

Protect us when we were just an experimental group and didn't know how long we would be together.

Protect us when false rumors were created and we felt that we couldn't continue.

 

I have seen him being proud...

Proud of KRY's beautiful voices.

Proud of Eunhae's success.

Proud of Sungmin's aegyo, Siwon's funny expressions and Shindong's impressive talent in dancing.

Proud of Kibum's acting.

Proud of Henry and ZhouMi's strength.

Proud of every member for being who they are.

 

I have seen him being strong...

Strong when we didn't know when we would debut and almost lost hope.

Strong when Donghae lost his father.

Strong when we were afraid of what the future would bring us.

Strong when the rest of us were crying after the accident that Eunhyuk, Shindong, Kyuhyun and himself had.

 

Like these, I have seen so many other sides of him but I think that the thing that completes him is his flaws. Like every human in this world he has flaws, but these flaws are what make him unique...what makes him perfect to me.

I think his biggest flaw is being so accepting of people.

He was there when I most needed him and he accepted me with all my flaws. I know I have caused him great pains and have disappointed him with some of my actions but he has always forgiven me and welcomed me back with open arms. He has held me in his arms every time I feel like I'm falling apart. 

Ever since I met him he has been my shoulder to lean on and even though fans all around the world say that I'm the man in the relationship, I know that I have always depended more on him than he does on me.

That is why I want to confess to everyone that I--

 

"Youngwoon! What are you doing? Weren't you going to help me by setting up the table?" he asked.

I put down my pen and looked up from my notebook to see Leeteuk leaning on my door's frame wearing a yellow apron covered in ducks and holding a large wooden spoon in the hand that was resting on his hip. 

"Sorry hyung, I was so busy writing something that I completely lost track of time," I smiled up at him from my bed as I closed my notebook and placed it under my pillow. I walked to the door and pulled Leeteuk after me to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

After everyone finished eating dinner, I excused myself and went back to my room. After I locked the door, I walked over to my bed and pulled out the notebook, opening it to the page where I was writing earlier.

 

--that I am in love with Jungsu hyung...I had never said this too anyone and today, in front of our members and our beautiful ELFs, I ask for everyones' blessing. I promise I will not give up until he returns my feeling and accepts me. Please support us!

 

I smiled down at what I wrote wondering when -and if- I would ever be brave enough to actually confess my feelings to him and to everyone else.

I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes.

 

 

 

 

Soon...very soon.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Well, I hope you guys enjoyed it even though I just realized how short it actually is. Sorry! xD

Please leave me a comment to know your thoughts on this story.

Thanks for reading!! :D

 

If you'd like, I would absolutely love you if you check out my other stories as well >.<

WonKyu Fic: Train Crush

KyuMin Fic: Don't Wait For Me

Eunhyuk Fic: A New Beginning