Joker

Red Velvet One-shots

joker(joy/irene, pg-13, 295 words). summary: joohyun is royalty and sooyoung is unworthy.

 

sooyoung wore poindexter glasses, capris, chapped lips, and five pounds of pimple cream. joohyun sported shades, ripped skinny jeans, pink lip gloss, and a dab or two of moisturizer. sooyoung was a nerd. a geek. a joker. joohyun was a cheerleader. a popular. a queen. sooyoung was perfectly alright with being the joker who had no chances of amusing the queen. she didn’t mind being that joker who just stood off to the sidelines and watched the other jokers bow down and taste the feast that was the queen’s attention. she had no problem with that. in fact she didn’t want the queen to look at her. she was not worthy of the queen’s eyes.

 

so how did it come to be like this? her lips swollen and moist. her tongue caught between sharp, white teeth. her face being caressed by smooth hands. fingers pushing into her chubby cheeks. how did it come to be with her underneath the queen’s body. soft moans and groans and grunts and gasps. she didn’t deserve the queen’s eyes. she sure didn’t deserve the queen’s entire body. the queen’s utmost and undivided attention. she didn’t deserve any of that.

 

but she wanted to be selfish. just for tonight. she wanted to be the only one the queen was thinking about. she wanted to be the one whose name left her soft, pink lips. she wanted it to be her fingers that grazed her smooth skin. she wanted to be the one to fill her up with love.

 

and just for tonight she had no problems with being that joker. that joker who dared get too close to what couldn’t be theirs in the end. she had no problems with amusing the queen. just for tonight in her drunken stupor. 

 

A/N i am deeply sorry