You have my heart!

New found fascination

Many envy his looks, his cool persona, his gentlemanly ways and his riches. Many could even die to live a life as pompous and rich as the Super Junior's undisputed visual. Yet he always stays humble and is quite generous to say that he'd give up his all for the sake of his loyal fans, figuratively of course. But there was just one thing that he certainly wasnt thrilled to share with the whole world. And that was his most priced possession, the lovely magnae of their team, the love of his life.

 

Siwon had pledged his heart, mind and soul to his adorable lover right from his days of inception and was elated to notice that his puppy love wasnt quite unrequited. He had secretly pursued the oblivious magnae by constantly dancing around him, nagging him for an innocent kiss or a hug on stage under the pretext of skinships. However to his surprise, Siwon was Kyuhyun's love at first sight as well and he had been harbouring such feelings deep down within himself for quite a long time. He knew that Kyuhyun was a self proclaimed introvert who'd rather ponder over things like this without voicing it out loud but Siwon had talked him out one night and made him confess. That was probably the most memorable night of all and they both kissed on the dorm's rooftop under the moonlight. Their's was a love story fit enough to be labelled a fairytale one, always warm, always romantic. But not always does it go smoothly, for they've had their share of insecurities like when Kyuhyun would get all riled up when Siwon would be busy shooting for a drama, getting cosy with his co-stars and such or when Siwon would get jealous over his precious baby enjoying the company of other eligible bachelors in the industry.

 

Because just like him, Kyuhyun was an attention-grabber, wherever he went and it didnt take a genius to figure out that many had eyed and pursued him countless times in the past. During those times, Siwon would raise his hackles and would go all protective around Kyuhyun thus irritating the latter and provoking him into another argument. And there are those times when Kyuhyun would do things just to witness the adorable dimples deepening further when Siwon pursed his lips into a thin line and see his infamous eyebrows furrowing in worry.

 

One such occasion was when Kyuhyun developed an unusual fascination to look up the profiles of famous Bollywood actors and celebrities on the internet.

 

"What're you doing baby?" Siwon asked curiously while sipping his usual mug of coffee. He had noticed Kyuhyun sitting on his bed, being awefully quiet and fiddling with his laptop for quite a while.

 

"Oh..um..nothing important Wonnie....Just surfing the net" Kyuhyun replied in a tone that clearly made Siwon a lot more curious than before. So he finished the rest of the coffee in one gulp and was beside his unsuspecting lover in a flash to take a look for himself. He gaped like a fish out of water after seeing what Kyuhyun had been upto. He shook his head incredulously at him who was now smiling sheepishly and throwing him a meekly apologetic look. Siwon wasnt quite happy with the results that were showing on the monitor of his lover's Macbook or the look that Kyuhyun had on his face at that moment.

 

"You're googling up pictures of Bollywood actors?!" Siwon tried hard to tone down the anxiety evident in his voice but failed.

 

"Um...yeah. Well its just that, we've roamed all over the world and have met numerous personalities but never anyone from India. So I got curious and asked Hyukjae hyung if he had any DVDs of Bollywood movies.Thankfully he had one and I watched it and it was such a beautiful and romantic one that I instantly got addicted." Kyuhyun said. Siwon had prompted his lover to continue his explanation while crossing his arms and fidgeting nervously. He had heard about famous personalities from India during many of his overseas visits and had even heard that some of them were so influential and handsome to the point to be described a "greek god".

 

Oh dear lord, what had transpired over him in my absence!?

 

Gulping down the accumulated saliva in his mouth, he asked "What was the name of the movie?"

 

"Um...I am not sure what it was though...It was a rather lengthy one that started with D...dil.....Aish! Wait a sec....I still have...the DVD somewhere here!" Kyuhyun said while searching for it intently on one of the shelves beside the bed.

 

"Ugh! Aha! Found it.........Here! This was the one! Good thing it came with Korean subtitles!" Kyuhyun gave him the DVD and plopped back down on the bed, his eyes trained on the screen of the laptop.

 

"Its Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge. An old one but a timeless romance. I didnt know Hyukjae had this one!" Siwon voiced his thoughts.

 

"Ya ya that Dil...whatever thingy! After watching it, I thought of looking up the actor's profile and guess what! He is currently the second richest actor in the world!" Kyuhyun's voice rose in excitement which clearly translated to bad news for Siwon.

 

"And look....he isnt that bad looking either! A bit of a wide nose but....look at those dimples! They're almost as deep as yours Wonnie...." At present he was oblivious to the possibly queasy feeling Siwon was experiencing at the moment and so he urged him nonstop to take a look. Of course Siwon knew who Shahrukh Khan was and how filthy rich he was, he didnt need to see the pictures to know. But nevertheless, he relented and cracked open an eye to take a peek.

 

"But ....sweetheart......He is in his late forties now! He probably looked dashing a few years back but lets face it! Limited shelf life is an actor's worst nightmare! Plus, he is married and has two kids!" Siwon tried his level best to try to reason with Kyuhyun by sending a subliminal message to stop gawking over random Bollywood celebrities. But unfortunately it was not perceived well by his persistent lover who, by now, had his whole body turned around facing him.

 

"Of course he is old and married and the father of two kids! But he is still at the top of his game! And why are you fidgeting weirdly as if sitting on pins and needles?" Kyuhyun asked with slight irritation.

 

"Are you....by any chance? Jealous, perhaps?" Kyuhyun gave him a sudden blow as Siwon fumbled. "N..No....I was just....Of course not Kyu!"

 

But before he could say anything more, Kyuhyun's attention was yet again on the screen of his laptop. Meanwhile as Siwon became increasingly restless, Kyuhyun had concocted a plan. Letting out a playful smirk unknown to his troubled lover, he decided to continue this little skit, just to see a jealous Siwon ready to blow up. And so he decided to loiter around the unchartered territory for a little bit longer as Google itself suggested him other names at its disposal.

 

"Now lets see.....who else do we have here! Ooh.....there's this one.....Ran..Ran..Bir....Ka..poor!? Poor? What kind of bizarre names do these Indians come up with anyway?" Kyuhyun complained as Siwon looked on.

 

 

"Hm.......not bad! He is quite the chocolate boy! And ..oh....he is older than Teukie hyung!? He looks much younger though!" Kyuhyun smirked as he exclaimed leaving Siwon at a loss for words. It seemed like Kyuhyun was on an all out attack on his self esteem. And the bad news was, it was working. It was working big time!

 

"Ya he looks like a college-goer....Totally not your type, eh Kyu? And look....he already has a girlfriend!" Siwon nudged him expectantly but got no response from him as he passed onto another one.

 

                                                         

 

"Wonnie......he looks a lot more handsome and dashing than the previous one! And whoa! If these aint choco-abs then I dont know what are!" By now Kyuhyun had just breached the limits to a full blown visible blush painting his dainty bubble cheeks. Whatever this Ranveer Singh was doing to his baby wasnt pretty and Siwon didnt like it one bit!

 

"But babe.....he looks too ....sleazy!? Not too fancy in my opinion...." Siwon said. He was making a complete fool of himself, thats for sure! But he couldnt be blamed for feeling suddenly small in stature especially when the love of his life was busy ogling at half- people other than him for a change.

 

"Oh Won...look at him..he kinda looks....cute? In a way....And man his name is too long! I'll shorten it to Sid......" Siwon was clearly annoyed at Kyuhyun for giving pet names to people he hardly knew.

 

 

"I dont know Kyu....But I do know someone who is even cuter!" Siwon was betting all his money on this last ditch attempt at swooping Kyuhyun off his feet.

 

"Really? Who?" Kyuhyun urged curiously.

 

"You!" Siwon's cheekiness was certainly proving to be fruitful since Kyuhyun blushed a second time that day and shyed away from him with a slight but conspicuous smile adorning his soft lips.

 

"Now lets call it a day baby, please!" Siwon pleaded. But if he thought that this would put a stop to Kyuhyun's alleged fascination for Indian men then he was sadly mistaken.

 

"Alright! But this will be the last one. I promise!" Kyuhyun said and Siwon sighed.

 

He didnt know why he was acting so strangely out of character especially when Kyuhyun had sworn his heart to be his and only his for eternity. Up and until now he had been feeling strangulated? Uneasy? He didnt know what to call it but as soon as he saw the next and possibly the last person popping up on the screen, he was sure that his sweetheart would definitely ditch him and go behind the said person without thinking twice. Such was the sheer perfection of his face that even Siwon couldnt tear his eyes away. He trailed his eyes at a speechless Kyuhyun who supposedly had gone mute with awe.

 

"Is .....Is he ......is he even...r...real? *gulp* Just who...who is he? Who the hell ...is he?" Kyuhyun's stammering set off alarm bells ringing from within Siwon. He realised that his lover was too far gone into the woods to even deploy a search party to find him and bring him back!

 

Then he read the name. That unmistakably difficult name that was nothing short of a tongue twister written in big bold letters.

 

"Hri...Hrithik..Ro..shan" Kyuhyun's tongue tumbled within his mouth as his voice became a whisper as light as a feather. Kyuhyun's hasty fingers hit the wikipedia link for the actor's profile and he started gathering bits and pieces of information.

 

                                            

 

"So, he is a professional dancer! 40 years of age. A phenomenal actor! And ooh...la...la....he has a body to DIE FOR! Totally my type!" Kyuhyun twittered incessantly. Siwon dejectedly sat back heavily on the couch beside the bed. Truthfully, he hadnt felt this miserable in his entire life. He thought that all pleasantries and compliments from Kyuhyun had been solely reserved for him and couldnt quite digest the fact that his lover had been enamoured by the charms of people he hadnt met before in his entire life.

 

"But babe....he is too old! Way too old!" his voice now well below its usual volume.

 

"Ugh! I kinda noticed that too Won!" Kyuhyun said.

 

"And straight! All Indian men are straight!" Siwon added.

 

"So? That doesnt give me any reason not to admire him." Kyuhyun retaliated.

 

"And married. Has two kids!" Siwon's attempt at coaxing Kyuhyun weathered away slowly.

 

"Correction! Was married! Now he is y, free and single! And very much ready to bingo!" Kyuhyun bit his lower lip to suppress the wave of laughter so hard that he was sure he'd draw blood.

 

"Alright! I admit defeat! I am no longer "qualified" in your terms to be worthy of the title of "7th most handsome and attractive man of 2013"" Siwon admitted.

 

"Now why would you think that Wonnie? Dont tell me that you're insecure about these few handful of men?" Kyuhyun said as he logged off.

 

"Well you were doing a good job of rubbing it in my face a while ago! Although you werent quite direct about it, I could feel yourself saying that they were in every aspect better than me. Which they are, I mean , they are richer than me, better looking than me, have more attractive bodies than me...." Siwon continued but Kyuhyun interrupted.

 

"And atleast 12 years older than you! I cant believe you're comparing yourself to them! You have plenty of years ahead of you to be as rich or famous or handsome as they are!" Somehow Kyuhyun's pacification wasnt calming his nerves down.

 

"Listen honey! Just because I was curious about them, it doesnt necessarily mean that I would ditch you and go behind them! Never in a million years!" Siwon's sad eyes met with the loving gaze of his lover.

 

"If it makes you feel better, I know something that you have and they dont!" As Siwon asked what it was, his heart was gladdened by the reply that Kyuhyun gave next.

 

"You have my heart! And its forever yours as I promised! See, this is proof of that!" Kyuhyun lifted his hands to flaunt the thin platinum band adorning his long finger that was a symbol of their undying love and devotion to each other.

 

Siwon immediately pulled his lover into a tight hug and pressed kisses on the soft mop of brown hair as Kyuhyun buried his face into the strong chest inhaling the heady musky aroma.

 

"My silly goof!" Kyuhyun mumbled and lifted his head to meet the alluring onyx eyes once again.

 

"Sorry for being jealous! I couldnt control myself. I thought that I was about to lose ground." Siwon confessed as he a long finger over the pale cheek.

 

"Ha ha ha......Honestly though, I had done all this on purpose just to see you jealous." Kyuhyun confessed.

 

"Of course you would!" Siwon smiled back and tucked a stray strand of hair behind Kyu's ear.

 

"Do you think we can have a Super Show there in India next time? I so wanna meet them!" Kyuhyun said excitedly as Siwon tightened his hold on the thin waist.

 

"Oh no you dont! You've had your dose of them! I'll make sure that never happens!" Siwon said and Kyuhyun's eyebrows knit together in dejection.

 

"But ...but.....Won!" Even Kyuhyun's pout wasnt working on Siwon now as he contemplated on the perfect punishment to give for riling him up.

 

"And also.....I am confiscating your laptop for a week!" he said and took charge of the device.

 

"Uh! No you're not! I've borrowed a few more DVDs from Hyukjae hyung that I need to watch. So gimme that!" Kyuhyun lunged forward to catch a hold onto his Macbook but Siwon dodged efficiently.

 

"Boo hoo! And hoo again!" Siwon said as he dragged his index finger down his cheek teasing an angry Kyuhyun while making his way to the living room.

 

"I HATE YOU CHOI SIWON!" he heard Kyuhyun's voice screeching from their shared bedroom.

 

"I LOVE YOU TOO BABYKYU!" Siwon yelled back with a hearty laugh.


Oh dear! What in the bejeezus have I written?

My mom just passed me by with a glare after she heard me cackling like a mad woman while writing this one!

Siwon's jealousy just reached a whole new level didnt it? Poor Kyu has to make do without his laptop for a week! AH BUSTED!

Some of you had suggested a few names to be included in this fic but I couldnt include them all coz then it will become a ginormous fic. So sorry for that guys!

As usual I am requesting you all to tell me what you thought of this delusional piece and of these dashing men that I've mentioned /wiggles eyebrows/! See 'ya soon..With love and kisses..:*