Chapter 14: No longer the same...

Girls, fairies, princesses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Baekhyun opened his eyes. Taeyeon ccollapsed in front of him. "Taeyeon noona!!" He couldn't believe his eyes. Baekhyun knelt down and carried Taeyeon up. His eyes started to water, drops then shed from his eyes. "Why did you save me, noona? Now you are going to become a magnificon. How are we going to continue the quest without you, noona? You are our leader. You need to lead us." Baekhyun said. "I can't...can't let my team...teammates get hurt...that's what a leader is for... Put me...down... You will...get infected if you don't..." Taeyeon mumbled. Baekhyun did what Taeyeon said.The others rushed over, eyes filled with water. Taeyeon's skin colour started to change. Her rosy cheeks slowly turned purple. Her eye colour was no longer black, it was now purple. "Well, Byun Baekhyun did not turn onto a magnificon, but Kim Taeyeon did. This is even better." Stormy said. "We won't let you off like that.!" Suho bellowed. ""We must take revenge!!" Kai hollered. "we will, we will and we must!" Tao added. "Oh you won't. Your dear Taeyeon is now our slave. She will be on out side. And we will turn more of you into magnificons."Taeyeon, come here. " Misty commanded. Taeyeon came to Silverstone's side and said,"Yrs master. I am here. What can I do for you, master? "Look there, Taeyeon." Misty said and pointed to SNSD and EXO," You see those people over there? I want you to kill them."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter