Chapter 12: Trapped

Girls, fairies, princesses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Icy, chill." Zora came over to Icy and asked her to put down the knife. "Zora is right, Icy. You know, just Byun Baekhyun and Oh Sehun as hostages? That's not enough. We need someone more important to them, so that without that person, it's over for them." Misty said with a smirk on her face," Well, that person is Taeyeon." "Like you can do any damage to Taeyeon. She's more powerful than you." Jessica said and gave Misty the cold glare. Misty snickered,"Oh, I can do lots of things to Taeyeon. For example-" "How did you gain the power to turn people into Magnificons? Seohyun interrupted. "Ah... Mankae Seohyun, I almost forgot you knew how to read minds." Misty said. "How can you do that? Only Magnifico can do that." Yuri wondered out loud."Ah... That's something you don't know. Master has gave me the power to turn people into Magnificons. Hmm...Shall I turn all of you into Magnificons? Maybe..." Misty said and then laughed evilly. "Erm, hello? You're kind of forgetting us." Baekhyun said. "Oh, sorry." Sooyoung said and went over to untie Baekhyun and Sehun. "Something weird is going on. Why aren't you trying to stop us from saving Baekhyun and Sehun?" Taeyeon said and raised her eyebrows. "Very good, Taeyeon. Always the most observant one. Well, actually, you all can't use you powers in the room. And the room is locked. So basically, you're locked in this room." Misty said. "And you all can do nothing about it!" Stormy added.

---------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter