What Have I Ever Done to You?

What Have I Ever Done to You?

I was born into a gang.

Yes, a gang. No one in a gang has parents, nobody claims you. But, siblings do. They have to. So soon after I was born, I found my brother Luhan. Or he found me rather.

I always tried to stay close to him. I was always clumsy, amd clueless; I still am. So I stuck close to him, one of the best in the gang. But he pried away from me.

Everyone all values their image in a gang. It should always have the word 'cold' in it. Cus that's what gangs are. Cold heartless people who beat up people for fun and kill when they're bored. 

At least that's what I learned.

And that's what our gang does.

And that's what my brother is. 

His image is one of the best in our entire gang; most envy him. But because we are all family, we never hate.

At least that's what I thought. 

But the situation I'm in right now shows; even people from blood can hate. No matter if you are family.

________________________

We are all required to have tattoos; no, we have to have tattoos. Hyung has a black snake on his neck. Just adds more to his cold image. I Have an open cage with birds flying out also on my neck. It shows what I want: freedom. Yes, I never wantd to be in a gang but, once in a gang, always in a gang.

And gang means family.

At least that's what I learned.

And gang means no one hurts family.

At least that's what I learned.

But I found that not all people follow that, considering my situation now.

________________________

All that I've ever wanted was for my brother to love me. Or at leastlike me as a brother. He doesnt. He hates me. Because I "ruined his image". I dont understand what's do important about our image though. Sure, our entire gang image a a cold one, one of the coldest gangs. Coldest, meanest, heartless, you name it. But thing is, I dont know why all gangs have to be so cold. Or mean. Or violent. Like, sure I have learned to enjoy killing, but ixwas never so brutal. For all my life I've wanted to live a normal life. But I never got it. After all, once a gang, always a gang. Am I wrong?

____________________

This morning, I woke up and found a note on my shoes. Dont. Judge. (You're probably already judging what's the point.) I opened the note.

Sehun.

IIt's me. Meet me at the alley at 6 tonight. 6 pm sharp. You know I hate waiting. Let's just meet for some bro time. K, ill be waiting. 

Lu.

I was surprised to see the note in general, but the message completely baffled me. I mean, my brother finally wants to hang with me. It could be a trick to beat me up for "ruining" his image... 

no.

Thqt can't be possible. 

He's my brother. Through blood. He couldn't possibly do that. He just wants to havd some brother time that has been delayed by a lot.yes, that's it.

Which is what I thought. 

Until my situation now.

________________________

6 pm. Sharp.

I arrived at the alley, to find no Lu hyung. Hmm maybe my stolen clock says thw wrong time. Ha... I swear these lazy workers at theclock store were just too lazy to put the right time.

is what I thought until my situation now.

__________________

I walked around, looking aimlessly to find a few of mygang members beating up another dude to literal death. Good luck to you, boy. You are most likely gonna die. No, you ARE going to die. man.

I smirked and kept walking. I went back to our rendevous and stood there waiting some more. I leaned back against a wall. I felt something brush along my neck, so I reached up and rubbed it. And I felt my tattoo again. And I smiled. 

Someday. Someday I will get my freedom.

I thought until my situation now.

_______________________

I kept feeling the brush against my neck so I turned around to find nothing in particular.

"Stupid spider webs..." I murmured. Then I heard something shuffle.

"Hmmm must be the leaves this time."

Is what I thought until my situation now.

_______________________

I looked up to the direction of the shuffle qnd saw hyung. With his death smile. 

Ignoring it, I was too happy to see hyung.

"Hyung! You're here! Cool!"

He chuckled and smirked.

Must be because of my childish act.

I thought until my situation now.

________________________

We talked and walked, but I couldnt help but feel like someone was following us. A few people. But I brushed it off, probably the other hyungs that wete beating up that gyy earlier.

We were actually having an ok time;  well I thought we were when I finally asked the iestion taht was in my mind for a long time.

"Hyung? Why did you suddenly ask me out to hang? I thought you hated me."

"Oh, you want to know?" Hyung got thatmischevious smile again.

The smile he puts on when he's about the kill.

Creeped out, I started walking backwards when I bumped into a wall.

Strange I didn't remember a wall. Then I realized it wasnt a wall, but hyung's friend.

"Yeah I was to know." I said trying to sound as confident as possible.

Hyung smirked and came closer.

"He wants to know." He laughs with his friends. They don't know me well; they are from another gang we are close to.

Lu hyung comes closer and punches me in the stomach. Now since we have to kill, all gangs have to have tough bodiez, so that didnt hurt much. Lu hyung knew, so he gestured something to his friend behid me.

I was pushed to the ground.

And hyungs started kicking me.

No matter how tough I am, if you keep getting kicked one is bound to feel pain. Which I did. A lot. 

Because of the pain I couldnt help but close my eyes and groan.

"Uuhhhnnnnnhhhh..."

Suddenly I heard a click sound.

__________________

I look up and see a gun pointed right at my brain. Sometimes I wondered if I even have one.

I see who is holding the gun, and feel heart broken. 

"H-hyung... wh-why..."

Hyung scoffs.

"Why? Why? You want to know why?" He asks while laughing like a maniac; along with his friends.

"Hyung... why are you doing this to me? What have I ever done to you?"

Hyung then turns serious and faces me.

He looks pissed as hell.

"What have you done to me? You really want to know?" He yells. I can't help but get scared. Hyung is about to pull the trigger when-

*bang*

_______________________

A/N

Well this is it hope you enjoyed apologize for spelling/grammar mistakes if you have any auestionst plz post on my wall. Once again this was exo member: #5. Don't forget to read the other members' stories!!

Luv ya'll

-Star