Letting Go

Just Another Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a dimly lit room, the sound of plastic gliding across maple wood before crumpling down to the floor.  A tall, pale-skinned blond circled around the large, white instrument until finally stopping in front of it.  His right hand reaching out, allowing his fingers to lightly run across the hard keys.  He closed his eyes briefly as memories flooded his brain.

“Where are you taking me?!”,an excited, melodious voice echoed through the halls.  A tall, handsome auburn held onto his beautiful lover’s hand as he carefully led him down the hallway.  “It’s a surprise, love.  Just wait!”, he teases with a wide grin.  The taller man pulls the smaller one into a bright, large room leading him towards the anticipated surprise.  Carefully untying the blindfold covering his boyfriend’s eyes leading the other to blink rapidly trying to get adjusted to light.  Once his eyes came back to normal, he caught sight of a beautiful, white grand piano situated in the middle of the room.  A huge smile appearing on his lips, he jumped on his taller lover giving him the biggest hug causing the other man to chuckle. “Oh my God, Yunnie!  I love it!  Thank you so much!”  Letting go of the other man, he headed over to the piano promptly sitting down in front of it.  His lover followed to taking a seat next to him with a huge grin on his face as the other started playing.

He sat down in front of piano, his fingers started moving across the keys playing the first notes of his latest hit “Paradise”.

“JY Media’s CEO, Jung Yunho, is rumored to be dating up-and-coming actress Go Ara.  Jung was seen exiting the actresses’ condo late Saturday night.”  Doe eyes widening at the sight of the media report streaming through the television screen.  The smaller man pulled his knees to his chest, as streams of tears ran down his pale cheeks. 

“You told me it was a lie, and I believed you.”

The melody to “Paradise” rings through the room.  A few drops of tears running down the pale man’s cheek.  The back of his hand moves up to his face to wipe them way.

After happily walking through the halls of JY Media with his homemade bento lunch and greeting his lover’s secretary, the beautiful singer walked into an unexpected surprise.  The sight of a gorgeous women, arms wrapped around and kissing the love of his life.  Eyes widening and bento dropping to the ground,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter