A Cup of Sugar 1/2

A Cup of Sugar

 

A Cup of Sugar
"Do you have any sugar? " ~Kyungsoo
 
 
 

 

*inappropriate Language

bold- someone thoughts (mostly kyungsoo's)


 

"KYUNGIE, KYUNGIE, LULU, LULU!!" Baekhyun screamed while knocking pounding on their front door.

"Aishhh... Where is those two idiots?!" Baekhyun asked himself. "They should be home since it's only 5:54 am...Wait.. did they go to the club with out me!"

"YEAH, DO KYUNGSOO AND XI LUHAN HYUNG, OPEN THIS DOOR INSTANTLY OR I WILL KICK THIS MOTHER ER OPEN YOU HEAR ME. I'M GOING TO COUNT DOWN IN 5.4.3-" The door open after the third count revealing two boys on the other side with panda eyes and bad hair.

 Feeling the anger radiating out of the two, Baekhyun tried his best to bring up the mood "Dang, you guys are ugly. HAhahah..ah" -cough- -cough- "Well this is awkward..." Baekhyun mumbled to himself.

"What do u want u stupid bacon. Where's your key?" Kyungsoo asked while the deer of the family backhugged Kyungsoo and dreaming about a boy name sehun at the same time.

"Well... I was in a hurry today because I had a date with chanyeol... So I kinda left it at home, haha sorry.." Baekhyun quickly apologized knowing kyungsoo would be mad at him, but he also needed to ask for a favour from kyungsoo too. So pulling out his ultimate plan.

"Oh don't you dear use that stupid pouty face of yours. It won't work on me." Kyungsoo whispered/screamed out.

 

~Couple minutes later...~

 

"Aishh, whatever just come in before you catch a cold and I would have to take care of your stupid ." Kyungsoo moved aside signing in defeat. 

The three slowly walked over to the couch taking a rest from all the standing they did. 

"Kyungsoo-ah, Can i ask you for a favour please?" Baekhyun pouted (again) 

"No" Kyungsoo tiredly replied. 

"PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEE." Baekhyun whined while grabbing onto kyungsoo left arm. 

"AISHH AISHHH ASK ME LATER, I'm going back to bed, oh and take care of that stupid deer right here." Kyungsoo stormed into his room.

 

~5hours later~

 

"OHHH KYUNGIEEEE WAKEY WAKEY" Kyungsoo felt two fat idiots jump onto his bed and just centimetres away from crushing his body, but without the care in the world he pretend to be still sleeping.

But the deer wasn't having any of the lies. "Yeah, Do Kyungsoo if you sleep any longer, you're going to become a sack of potatoes." 

With the constant complains and whining, Kyungsoo finally lifted himself from his sleeping position. "What do you faggots want!! I am busy dreaming a life without you people in it." Kyungsoo whimpered. 

"Aishh Kyungiee you can have those dreams later, but you promise me you would listen to my favour, even Lulu here accepted to help out." Baekhyun explained with a pout forming on his lips.

"What do you want then, you stupid bacon and deer."  Kyungsoo asked.

"Well... you see, tomorrow is Chanyeol's birthday and I really want to make it special with a one of a kind cake,  but you know I can't cook or bake without burning the house down. So I was wondering if you could perhaps make one of your special cake for Chanyeol's birthday. Please please please...with a cherry on top." Baekhyun whined had gotten worse then before.

After a few minutes of silence baekhyun and Luhan decided to bring out their ultimate weapon...PUPPY DOG EYES AND POUTY LIPS ACTIVATE. 

"AISH AISH AISH, fine god put those hideous faces away please, It's burning my eyes." Kyungsoo signed, complaining in defect.

Both baekhyun and Luhan jumped on the bed in excitement, while hugging a confused owl screaming out "thank yous".

"Wait Lulu Hyung..Why are you so excited about this?" Kyungsoo questioned the blondie.

"Well... do you remember the boy with the stoic face 24/7..He's one of Chanyeol's Best friend, so wouldn't he be there too then? So this is my chance to talk to him and become his friend then his boyfriend MWAHHAHA." Crazy... those were the thoughts that was running across Kyungsoo mind at the moment. 

"Ok then.. I have a job to attend to at the moment so please get out of my room and let me change."getting off of his bed Kyungsoo pushed his stupid friends out the door. Leaning against the closed door, Kyungsoo mumbled out "idiots".

"WE HEARD YOU!!" The two boys from the other side screamed out.

"You were supposed to." Kyungsoo Rolled his eyes and started to change into his work clothes.

---

"Okay guys, I'm going to be back around 9:00pm tonight, so please don't do anything stupid while I'm gone or else. Okay? " Kyungsoo warned the boys. while checking if he got everything he needed to survive for the rest of the day. 

"But kyungiee you didn't eat yet?" Luhan stated worriedly, He might act like a child at times but he is still the Hyung to these boys. 

"Don't worry Hyung I'll grab something on the way." Kyungsoo exclaimed.

"But kyungiee, what about the cake for Chanyeolie." Baekhyun whined

"Don't worry, I don't have work tomorrow and I don't sleep early anyway. I'm going to be late if we continue this conversation so I'll be leaving, and please pleasee Hyungs don't do anything stupid like last time." And with that said Kyungsoo left the house.

~Time Flies by 9:00pm~

"I'm home." Kyungsoo screamed while taking off his shoes. "Humm... they're not home?" Closing the front door and making sure it was locked. Kyungsoo started to walk around the house searching for his two Hyungs. Until he heard loud whispers in the kitchen.

"SShh, shut up, he thinks we're not home." Kyungsoo was pretty sure that was baekhyun hissing at someone.

He slowly walked into the kitchen, taking in his surrounding, his blood started to boil from what had happened to his beloved kitchen. Flour were all over the floor mixed with what he thinks is sugar. There were used mixing bowls scattered all over the table with some weird substance dripping down the table making a small pool on the floor.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN AND XI LUHAN, YOU GUYS BETTER COME OUT FROM YOUR HIDDING AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE BEFORE I FIND MY WAY TO WHERE WE STORE ALL THE KNIFES." Kyungsoo threatened.

From the corner of his eyes, he could see the boys with their heads down slowly crawl out from where they were hiding. under the table..Really..idiots... 

Baekhyun decided to explain what happened since the boy beside him was still shaking from fear. "Well you see.. we were going to get all the ingredients out for you so it wouldn't be a problem when u get home, but while I was carrying the flour and Luhan Hyung accidentally slipped from something and everything just sorted got everywhere..." He mumbled to the furious boy across the room. 

"Then what about the bowls?"  Kyungsoo questioned.

Baekhyun took a deep breath and started to explain again." Well, when you left, about 2 hours later we both got hungry and decided to make some simple ramen, but someone here -glares at Luhan- added to much salt. I mean why do we even need to add more salt man." 

"Ok then. What is that stuff dripping down the table then?" Kyungsoo questioned. 

"Oh luhan hyung puked back out the salted noodles." Baekhyun easily explained.

"I'm sorry kyungiee, I never meant to cause so much troubles. I just wanted to help." Luhan looked up with teary eyes.

Kyungsoo let out a breath." It's ok luhan hyung I understand. You two clean this mess right now while I take a shower. Then when we're done I'll make some dinner for us and after we could start making the cake for Chanyeol Hyung birthday." He planned out. Leaving the two to clean up the mess while Kyungsoo walked over to where the bathroom is located. 

~after the shower~ 

"Guys did you finish cleaning yet?" Kyungsoo returned into the kitchen to see everything spotless and clean, just the way he left it. 

"Yes sir." Both boys saluted, while screaming with enthusiasm. 

Kyungsoo let out a chuckle. "At the bakery today, we had some left over cookies and browies so you guys can feast on these while I make some kimchi&rice for dinner."

"Thank you kyungiee." Both boys giggled while showing off their cute actions.

"Aishh go away before i start to puke out butterfly and rainbows." Kyungsoo half hearty complained.  

~5-30 minutes later~

"Ok It's done, please bring it to the table for me while i get the rice and chopsticks." Kyungsoo asked demanded.

Doing what was told Baekhyun and Luhan got up from where they were sitting to help kyungsoo up with bringing the food to the table. 

The silent between them was comfortable, but having Baekhyun there would always be endless of random conversations. "So Kyungie, Lulu Hyung has Sehun (soon) and i have chanyeol.When are you going to get someone?" Baekhyun questioned the man across the table. 

"Why do i have to? I'm happy being single." Kyungsoo pointed out. 

"I swear you're going to be single watching t.v by yourself, while we go out and enjoy our dates." Luhan pinpoint. 

"I'm done, we better start baking soon or we won't have a cake by tomorrow evening." Kyungsoo grabbed his bowl and left it in the sink for one of the boys to do (hopefully). "We still have some flour left right?" 

"Yepp don't worry, we only spilled half the bag." Baekhyun replied.

"Ok good!! LuLu Hyung go watch some T.V and baekhyun hyung...go away." Kyungsoo commanded...again

"Aishh so bossy today Kyungiee, but ok I'm going to go try on my new eyeliner I got just yesterday." Baekhyun got up from his seat and ran toward his room. 

"Yayy I have time to watch the new Disney movie, Frozen...again.keke" Luhan skipped over to the living room. 

Kyungsoo walked around the kitchen pulling out the ingredients and materials he would need to make the cake, but there was one slight problem. There were no more sugar left, since 99% of the sugar were spilled all over the floor. 

"How can we have no extra sugar in the house!!" Kyungsoo mumbled to himself. " We ran out of sugar... THIS HERE IS ABOMINATION." Screaming out his frustration.  

 
 
 


 
 
 Yay finally for part 1 out. Yes it suppose to be a one-shot, but after awhile I noticed the chapter was getting really long and i wasn't even at the main point yet. so i decided to make it into 2 parts. I hope you guys dont mind. Haha. If you see any mistake i'm sorry. its like 1:30 am right now haha. So tired.

Sorry for the long wait. I was learning on how to make a poster haha. Do you guys like it ? Indesign helped me with it haha. 

Anyway I hope i like this chapter. Comment, subcribe and Upvote please. Thank you  

 

 

 

layout by dream_keeper88