Kiss

Top X Sunny
  •  

    -----

     

    "Wake up, Sunny! Wake up!"

     

    "Hmmm~"

     

    What the heck? We've party til day last night and now they are waking me up. Justice, please?

     

    "Oh, it's a kiss that what the sleeping beauty needs.." Seven said and it woke me up.

     

    "Good morning to all of you!" I said sarcastically. And they all laugh.

     

    "It's 12pm and we have to go out for lunch." Fany said.

     

    "12pm?"

     

    "Yes darling, you've been sleeping for almost ten hours." Yuri said. "So get your off your bed and let's grab some lunch, I'm starving." She added.

     

    "We all are." Sica said and they headed to our suites living room.

     

     

     

    We went to the same resto where we had our first lunch here and as always we ordered the same thing, Grilled Island Platter.

     

     

     

    "So, this is our last day now. Sad face, sad face." Yoona said like dramatically.

     

    "O.A.!" Yuri yells and we all laugh again.

     

     

    We continue eating then someone came and join us.. Sungmin.

     
     

     

     

     

    He greeted us and they all greet him back except me. I'm not rude, okay? It is just I don't like him and another Seven in my life would be a world ending. Now they're having a small talk and I'm just pigging. And listening.

     

     

     

    So, Sungmin also came from our University it is just he's course is Civil Engineering and their building is far from ours and of course, we're not having the same schedule. That was his answer when Sica asked him why we haven't met him in the university.

     

     

    Sungmin and Seven became friends because both of them came from the same modeling agency. Being a Disc Jockey was just his hobby but bars and events booked him because he's mixed are amazing.

     

     

    They all like Sungmin as friend, he is just like Seven but I don't like his guts.

     

     

    "Sunny is quite, huh?" Sungmin said out of the blue. Like hell you care! Then the girls started to tease us again.

     

    ------

     

     
     
     
     
     

     

     

    We finished eating and just stay in the seashore sun bathing when Sungmin got near me and started a convo.

    "Can I ask you a question?" He asked.

    "That's actually what you are doing right now." I said sarcastically and the girls and Seven laugh with what they heard.

    "Rude." He said playing cute. Yuck! "So, my question is.. Would you be my girlfriend?"