one.

crazy in love

It's a little past midnight when Yukwon suggests they should go out for a walk and though Daehyun thinks he's crazy, he doesn't complain and he goes anyway. 

They walk down the empty roads hand in hand, until Yukwon sniffs and puts his hands into his pockets, including the one holding Daehyun's and he continues talking like they've always been doing this; and they have, but every time always feels like the first time for the both of them and they can only smile and let the butterflies flutter in their stomachs.

Daehyun doesn't know what time it is when Yukwon pulls him into a random alley and presses him up against the wall. He leans in without a word, with a smile and close enough for their breaths to mingle but when Daehyun leans in too, Yukwon pulls away, teasing. Making a face, he pulls his boyfriend in by his belt loops, making him prop himself up against the wall on his forearms and when he goes to kiss him again, the elder tilts his head to dodge him once more, pressing kisses along his jaw instead. "." Daehyun mutters, feeling Yukwon smile against his skin.

"You love me."

"I wonder why I do." Daehyun retorts, rolling his eyes and Yukwon laughs while pulling away, his eyes twinkling with mirth and Daehyun can't help but smile either. This time he cups his face and pulls him in without fighting any kind of resistance, their lips meeting as they were supposed to earlier. Daehyun sighs and Yukwon grins, bringing his hands down to his waist and he lifts him up, the wall bearing most of his weight and it's Daehyun's turn to laugh into their kiss while throwing his legs over Yukwon's hips.

"I didn't know you were this strong." Daehyun comments casually, tangling his fingers between Yukwon's blond hair and the elder snorts, pressing their lips together again, over and over until his boyfriend is panting into his mouth, desperate for a breath of fresh air. "I've always been this strong, didn't you know?"

"Seeing as you don't work out or exercise, nope, I didn't know."

"You're a brat," Yukwon chuckles, his fingers digging into his sides while he presses closer, dragging his lips across the pulse in his neck. "But you're my brat."

"Now that's something I know," Daehyun grins, moving to cup Yukwon's face for another kiss. "But I'm not a brat."

Yukwon laughs.

 

When they stumble back into their home, it's a little after 1:30, but they're not tired. Instead they're happy, warm and high on each other, clinging to each other like they can't walk straight, laughing and grinning as if they're the only people left in Seoul. As soon as the door closes, Yukwon has Daehyun pressed up against the solid surface again, kissing him over and over and he can't get sick of this - he won't, because Daehyun is like a breath of fresh air that he always needs; like a drug he's addicted to.

"You seem to like pushing me up against walls lately." Daehyun murmurs against his lips and Yukwon smiles. 

"In case you haven't noticed, my love, I've pushed you up against a door."

Daehyun grunts, his fingers curling around Yukwon's belt loops. "Same difference. You know what I mean." Yukwon doesn't get a chance to reply because Daehyun pulls him flush against him to get another mouthful of his boyfriend. Yukwon doesn't complain.

They get ready for bed when they part, but it takes longer than usual because all Yukwon does is bother him. He splashes water at him, insists that they brush each other's teeth for once and while he's washing his face, Yukwon stands behind him with his arms thrown over his hips and whines about being sleepy.

("Hyung, you're heavy, get off." 

"But you're so warm! I'll just sleep here instead."

"Go to bed first!"

"Did you really just tell me to go to bed without you?")

When they finally make it to bed, breathless and happy, Daehyun lies using Yukwon's chest as his pillow, the elder's arm around him, holding him close. Eventually Yukwon murmurs for Daehyun to lie on top of him and the younger mumbles something about him being a ert which causes Yukwon to laugh and move his hands lower to squeeze his .

When Daehyun's settled, his legs in a tangle of sheets and Yukwon's own legs, he looks down at his boyfriend with a shy smile, brushing back some of his hair. He feels warm, his heart feels like it'll explode and he wonders if Yukwon can feel that too — if he can feel how fast his heart is beating against his chest. He feels so open, so vulnerable and so weak in front of him, but at the same time he feels warm, safe and strong. Like he can do anything with him around (and he can).

Yukwon looks at him as if he's some sort of rare jewel he found in the desert; as if he's the only thing that's important in this world. And he is, because with Daehyun in his arms, he feels as if he has the entire world and more, and he kind of does. Daehyun is the ground that catches him when he falls, his kisses the fresh air he breathes when he can't seem to find any and his eyes the sparkling stars that light up the night. His smile is the sun that brightens the world and his laugh is the music that he keeps on replay all day, every day.

"I love you." Yukwon whispers, leaning up to press his lips against Daehyun's quickly, before letting his head fall back onto the pillow with a smile. 

"I love you more." Is Daehyun's reply and Yukwon chuckles. 

"And I'm the President of South Korea," Daehyun pouts, slapping his chest with a whine and Yukwon breaks out into a grin lacing his fingers behind the younger's back with a yawn. "See you in my dreams?"

Daehyun hums, tucking his head under Yukwon's chin. "I'll meet you there."

For as long as you want me to.

I'll always want you to.