Final

The Fight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life for the past two years with Chanyeol has been amazing... mostly. For the last three months he's been distant acting as if he wanted to be anywhere but with you, and when you two were together he would hardly talk and always be on his phone. There were times where he would be on his phone and receive a text message and smile. It was the same smile that he used to give me when we first started a relationship. Seeing as he was part of EXO you knew that he would be around other idols especially female idols and they were a lot prettier than you am. You've spoken to the other members about it and they always that it was you texting him because he would smile at text messages around him too during the times that I was in class. Today you decided to forget about the last few months and spend time with him just the two of us. The members made sure that they didn't have a schedule today so he had no excuses not to spend the day with me.

We went to walk along the Han River and ate lunch at a small little restaurant nearby. We went back to my apartment to spend the rest of the day watching movies before you made dinner. While we were watching movies he kept texting someone and when you asked who it was he said it was no one important. But what bothered me was that he would smile a bright smile while reading a text message and after replying he would have a bored expression. You knew you shouldn’t jump to conclusions but you knew deep inside that he was talking to another girl. It wasn’t impossible because he was an amazing guy and he was handsome there was no doubt he could find someone better. Even though we had been together for so long you still feel insecure. Around 5 o’clock you told him that you were going to make dinner and he could take a nap in the room if he wants but he just nodded his head and walked off.

You couldn’t help but let a deep sigh escape your lips as you head into the kitchen. As you took out the ingredients to make tonkatsu you decided to take out your phone to listen to music as you cooked. You put the shredded cabbage into the bowl of ice cold water while you started to cut the pork. As you were cutting the pork you accidently cut your finger. You had called out for Chanyeol twice but you didn’t get an answer. Finally realizing he wasn’t going to come out and help you, you walked to your bedroom so you can get the first aid kit from your bathroom. When you walked in you saw him talking on the phone with someone and he had the brightest smile on his face. He face changed from the bright smile to a look of worry when he saw you walk in with a towel covering your bloody finger. He told whoever it was on the phone that he needed to go and hung up without waiting for an answer.

“________-ah what happened?” he asked as he got off the bed to come towards the bathroom. But you didn’t even want to hear anything from him. Because when you were calling for him he was having a happy conversation with someone else.

“Nothing. I’m just going to clean this up and go get us dinner, but if you have something else to attend to go ahead and leave.”  you said as you finished putting a Band-Aid around your cut finger. You cleaned up the mess that you made and put the first aid kit back in the cabinet. You walked past him and out of the bathroom and headed back to the kitchen to put everything away.

Before you made it to the kitchen Chanyeol caught up with you and held your arm to stop you from walking. He turned you around to look at you with a look of worry in his eyes.

“_______-ah, what is wrong? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter